Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Derrick Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

he didnt do it

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Derrick Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

He did it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Captvic
    He did it.
    whos alt is this? LOL

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

His knee was busted, how could he have done it?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her
    I know its like they were outside like salivating Hyenas waiting for the Cosby drug to kick in to just take her. The three stoogies would have to have totally disregarded the earlier incident as girlfriends check in on accidentally drugged friends . She's practically obligated to press criminal charges if these guys are this bold in Beverly hills. I doubt she is following up wit h her law career either. Several people know who she is and pics are going to leak.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Well....let's see if this is a Kobe or. a Deron Williams story wise.

People don't even remember that Deron, Millsap, Brewer and Dee Brown stripper gang rape claim.

Guess it comes down to charges being filed or not.
    I don't. I have a hard time believing that Millsap would get involved in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    If you werent offended enough to report it at the time, you cant just decide to be offended two years pater after the gravy train has stopped rollin.
    So Jerry Sandusky shouuld go free? None of the girls that Cosby raped have legitimate claims?

WHAT THE **** are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B
    This will be a non story in a week.
    Right now, ESPN's producers are already planning about 500 more Deflategate topics, then they get around to a couple 1 minute blurbs once every week or so for stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    This is the same Derrick Rose that was raised in southside Chicago and cheated on his SAT test.
    Have you ever heard Rose speak? He can barely even form complete sentences. I'm not sure how him being legit retard, which meant he had to cheat to pass, proves anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    Im not aware. Figured it was her ig account name or something

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    So Jerry Sandusky shouuld go free? None of the girls that Cosby raped have legitimate claims?

WHAT THE **** are you on?
    Except there were 12 victims that came forward PLUS an assistant coach that witnessed it. 13 eye witnesses is a lot more imposing than one with a sketchy story who has been juggling lawyers.

The worst part is that people are lining up to give their 2 cents when no one has any idea what did or didn't happen.

Banned

Always trying to put a brother down.
    Wait for the truth before you start getting your nooses and tableclothes.

Banned

I was Googling for a petition to sign that gets Adidas to drop Derrick Rose and I found this: http://derickroseisajerk.blogspot.com/

Rose doesn't care about the media, the kids, and now the well-being of women he's in relations with.

****ing drop this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I was Googling for a petition to sign that gets Adidas to drop Derrick Rose and I found this: http://derickroseisajerk.blogspot.com/

Rose doesn't care about the media, the kids, and now the well-being of women he's in relations with.

****ing drop this dude.
    You're such a ****ing cuck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches
    Always trying to put a brother down.
    Wait for the truth before you start getting your nooses and tableclothes.