Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Derrick Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    what a bullshit story lol
    She may have exaggerated but I could definitely see Rose involved in some shit like this.

You can never take the hood out of these guys.

I am your soldier!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Derrick Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Great. There goes his career.
    Is this post from the first round series against Philly?

She be on that bullshit, no Scottie Pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Now is not the time for this!

Banned

She wouldn't be filing this if she got in bed with Big Demarcus Cousins. Count on that.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Now is not the time for this!
    Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing. Someone must have slipped me something...

This is the kind of thing you report weeks after not 2 years later. Unlikely real.

Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing. Someone must have slipped me something...
    Dude, wait 2 years and report it. Seems like the legit thing going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    She wouldn't be filing this if she got in bed with Big Demarcus Cousins. Count on that.
    lil Cuz.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alanLA92
    This is the kind of thing you report weeks after not 2 years later. Unlikely real.
    Not even weeks. I assume she would've had to get a rape kit/physical check up like the day after the alleged rape.

What could she possibly produce 2 years later to prove her case?

NBA Legend

Even if this DID happen (it probably didnt) it shouldnt even count if you wait two years to report it. If you werent offended enough to report it at the time, you cant just decide to be offended two years pater after the gravy train has stopped rollin.

National High School Star

You mean she waited two years so he'd have more of that contract and Adidas money..

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Not even weeks. I assume she would've had to get a rape kit/physical check up like the day after the alleged rape.

What could she possibly produce 2 years later to prove her case?
    Stupidity?

Banned

Maybe Rose tried to rape her but unless she's a cripple couldn't she just walk away from handicapped rose while laughing at him?