Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default i'm getting back into the world of collecting. whats the next thing i should order?

just picked up these 2 off ebay

its a needless hobby. and its not as popular as it once was. but the cards still seem to go up in value. better than drinking or snorting it away

Banned

Default Re: i'm getting back into the world of collecting. whats the next thing i should order?

btw i never saw the need in paying double for a bgs 9.5 ... doesnt make sense... 9's look mint to me.

and beckett 10's are impossible to find. so a 9.5 is basically perfect

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: i'm getting back into the world of collecting. whats the next thing i should order?

should be collecting therapists, man

but for real tho, all jokes aside, I was in card-buying-mode a few years ago. I agree it's better than buying dope (unless it's really good dope).. got some penny's I wanted/used to have, robinsons, and other stuff

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Are drinking and snorting your only two other options?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    should be collecting therapists, man

but for real tho, all jokes aside, I was in card-buying-mode a few years ago. I agree it's better than buying dope (unless it's really good dope).. got some penny's I wanted/used to have, robinsons, and other stuff

i wanna own all my favourite and atleast arguable goat players rookie cards/autograph from each sport

probably gonna get gretzky, lemieux, willy mays, ken griffey, kareem, jim brown,

how much u willing to pay for a mj card?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    how much u willing to pay for a mj card?

lol why the f*ck would i want that shit

a) i'm not a fan

b) his card is faked like crazy so people just assume they all are

c) the rookie everyone collects isnt even actually his 1st season.

this is jordans actual rookie card from 85... the fleer 86 is just his first "fleer" card

everyone including the biggest collectors are idiots for making his 2nd year card his most prestigious

d) its an ugly card

red white and blue? yuck... save it for your shitty flag

How bout you save that money for rent and move out of that group home?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    How bout you save that money for rent and move out of that group home?

i had my own place for like 7 years. women never liked it. theyre more willing to come bang if you have room mates. especially when youre getting them off dating sites ( best place to get quick p*ssy ) ...

one time a girl met me at the mall and fallowed me home like a lost puppy. she spent the night. then the next day i realized just how f*cked it must have been for her to trust a stranger like that

funny thing is i moved into this new place and got a steady girlfriend. shes gonna make 400k a year when she passes med school. studying to become a neurosurgeon

i hit the sugar mama jackpot.. she 24 and wants to move out in 2 years. so i'l just wait till then and see if shes down to share a place.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lol why the f*ck would i want that shit

a) i'm not a fan

b) his card is faked like crazy so people just assume they all are

c) the rookie everyone collects isnt even actually his 1st season.

this is jordans actual rookie card from 85... the fleer 86 is just his first "fleer" card

everyone including the biggest collectors are idiots for making his 2nd year card his most prestigious

d) its an ugly card

red white and blue? yuck... save it for your shitty flag
    Really all that need to be sad

It's sad nowadays that people can't just be fans of basketball. Or at least have respect for greatness when it's not a player or team they worship.

I'm sure you can relate. You worship a poor mans version of the greatest who ever lived. And you know what...that's got to be tough. The same reason that the little brother is always feisty and annoying. One day you're telling internet usernames that you have an excess of money and have lived on your own for 7 years. The next day...or week...or year...or decade you're trolling the internet.

I get it bro. Inferiority complexes are a bitch.

Learned about it in a psych class once.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    btw i never saw the need in paying double for a bgs 9.5 ... doesnt make sense... 9's look mint to me.

and beckett 10's are impossible to find. so a 9.5 is basically perfect
    I got a bgs 10 pristine Kobe chrome rookie , got it for $1200 longtime ago, I've been turning Down offers easily for $2000-$2300,

Panini has really taken over the collecting world, get u a Flawless Kobe auto/patch card,

Neither. Start collecting old games via DVD/VHS. There's a pretty big community in it, and if you know what you're doing...a small profit too. The biggest plus is that you can always go back and watch your favorite games at your fingertips.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the mesiah
    I got a bgs 10 pristine Kobe chrome rookie , got it for $1200 longtime ago, I've been turning Down offers easily for $2000-$2300,
    i bet it isnt bgs though

especially not the older one with the bvg logo

beckett is extremely tough on grading. a 10 is like 1 in a 10 thousand

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the mesiah
    Panini has really taken over the collecting world, get u a Flawless Kobe auto/patch card,

their patches are fake jerseys allot of the time. panini got in trouble for it a few years ago

i only trust the auto's