Default Byron Scott GRINCHED my Christmas

By holding Kobe out last night. It was probably his personal revenge against us for getting embarrassed like this:

36 pts, 8 reb, 12 ast
    33 pts, 7 reb, 13 ast

Anyway, all game long Kobe looked beyond pissed to not be playing while on the sideline, and in timeouts. He spoke glowingly of wanting to play in front of Chicago's crowd, whom he's always appreciated ... and at half time touched on his "muse", Jordan.

I'm wondering if LA management is pressuring Scott to sit Mamba out under the guise of vague "old age" soreness to lose more games to ensure higher lottery picks. Locked eyes with Mamba twice. He definitely wanted to be out there.

Oh, and sidenotes. Swaggy P is a joke of a ball player. And Jeremy Lin can't finish plays to save his life. Oh, and I could tell in his eyes before even checking in the game that Jordan Clarkson is taken a back by the stage he's playing on ... dude jagged a WIDE OPEN layup at one point in the game. Bulls defense is suffocating.

Up close I had a greater appreciation for Noah, and even Butler. Both played suffocating defense with consistent intensity. Thibs talks so much on defensive rotations, and communicating with his players it's hilarious. Meanwhile Scott just stood there, silent the entire time. Ronnie Price isn't a bad backup PG, but not starter material.

Besides a flurry on slaught of 7 quick points to start the game, and great defense in the last minute plus some nice offense ... D. Rose was on cruise control. Based on his comments, and selectively play in various games over the past few days, I think he's conserving himself for playoff time to really unleash his game. Which we've already been privy to in recent contests against the Raptors, v.s. John Wall, etc. His revamped mid-range game is taking pressure off him since defenses are collapsing. Something he didn't take advantage of last season before his injury when he was pressing too hard. And no skittles, but Derrick has the best shoulders in the league. Befitting from the city of broad shoulders.

Was disappointing I didn't get to see Kobe up close, literally on the floor, while playing in his twilight run around the league, but I caught glimpses from him. He def. wanted to be out there. Shame so many people came to that game to see him and he sat out. I mean, I remember going to see MJ when I lived in Dallas in '96, '97, and '98. He played all 82 games those seasons, and he even played all 82 when he was 40 on a bad knee.

Kobe doesn't even have a distinguishable injury right now. I hope it's Scott, and Lakers management pulling him out, and not Kobe being a diva. My buddy bought tickets in the lower bowl so excited to finally see Kobe for the first time in live action, and he didn't even play. I've been lucky enough to see Kobe a few different times now. From his Frobe days during the 3 peat to the #24 era.

Hope everyone here is having a great holiday season.

I walked right by Tony Allen, and Derrick's older brother on the way to my floor seats. I'd absolutely love it if Tony Allen was on the Bulls team. My lord a D-Rose, T. Allen, and Butler combo would give teams fits.

Default Re: Byron Scott GRINCHED my Christmas

What do you want, Kobe to get another achilles injury?

Meathead.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    What do you want, Kobe to get another achilles injury?

Meathead.
    From soreness?

Nah I just want to see Kobe play up close, earn all his money, and not let down fans of the game when he's perfectly good enough to play. Especially when I had tickets that were so ultra expensive. He's not injured, he's sore. Being sore is apart of athletics.

Lakers aren't competing for championships anyway. Why not roll Mamba out there nightly? At this point it's exclusively the Kobe show again, just as it was in 2006, and 2007. Just a lot older, with a lot less explosion, and dynamics.

Banned

tmac was always better than kobe and still is