Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: What happened with the Nets this season?

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Someone correct me if I am wrong...But isn't the reason the Nets are 50 billion over the cap is to win a ring?

I am not sure that Pierce, KG agreed to be traded to Nets so they can get past the second round...

If they beat the Heat, and then fail to beat the Bulls/Pacers, their ENTIRE season is a COMPLETE failure...
    Wouldn't that be the same for all teams or are you singling out the nets for some reason?

Isn't it championship or bust for heat/pacers/thunder/spurs/clippers etc... doesn't mean that your season didn't mean anything you build off of each

The truth is honestly getting to the 2nd round would be seen as good for the Nets. The contender ship sailed, so now people just want to see them put up a good fight.

A loss to the Raptors would really reflect badly on them. Essentially they'd have done no better than last year, with all they gave up and much more talent/

Banned

meh 1st round exit.

They lacked chemistry and roles were not clearly defined. Plus you throw in injuries and coaching issues, well that is what happened to the Nets this season.