Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: You have to like the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Its not a guarantee that tha dirtiana overraterz and tha criami cheat will face each other in tha ECF this spring

Default Re: You have to like the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Its not a guarantee that tha dirtiana overraterz and tha criami cheat will face each other in tha ECF this spring
    Yes it is.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Yes it is.
    technically its not man. May is still 3 months away

Serious playground baller

So Bynum joined the Pacers and there is no outcry from Lebron haters saying Pacers being stacked eh?

Imagine if Bynum joined the Heat, haters would be in suicide watch.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by absalom
    So Bynum joined the Pacers and there is no outcry from Lebron haters saying Pacers being stacked eh?

Hibbert would limit Bynum's contribution. I'm still doubting Bynum's atittude and drive at playing ball, so he might not even be a factor in the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by 2swift4u
    Indiana is crazy stacked! I think they are the favorites now. Miami only has Lebron and Bosh. Everybody else on the Heat team has been pretty much useless the last couple of weeks!
    This this this this ^^^

It's Cleveland all over again and the sooner LeBron realizes this, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Hibbert would limit Bynum's contribution. I'm still doubting Bynum's atittude and drive at playing ball, so he might not even be a factor in the ECF.
    With Larry Bird in Bynum's ear he should be fine, I mean Stephenson's been fine. I believe Bynum would be able pull his shit together.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

With Larry Bird in Bynum's ear he should be fine, I mean Stephenson's been fine. I believe Bynum would be able pull his shit together.
    I'm actually done with this Bynum false hope shenanigan, he just have NO heart at all. And if he doesn't start over Hibbert, I expect some sort of tantrum from the boy.

I am banking on the organization to set him straight. Bynum's not going to say the Wizards or Knicks who has no player accountability. If he flames out Pacers still have decent backups (Mahinmi & Scola) for Hibbert.

I am banking on the organization to set him straight. Bynum's not going to say the Wizards or Knicks who has no player accountability. If he flames out Pacers still have decent backups (Mahinmi & Scola) for Hibbert.
    dont put us in tha same sentence with dem overrated wizards

My bad.

Too many turnovers. The Nets easily could have had that game yesterday because Indiana is so careless with the ball. The Nets just stood in the passing lanes and the ball would come to them. They really need to address that, that alone will keep Miami in games.

good name

there was, there just hasn't been a thread about it, but Lebron stans have been crying a lot.