Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anthony "Empty Stats" Davis

Playing like a god on a 5-4 team. He'll be luck to make the playoffs

Default Re: Anthony "Empty Stats" Davis

A team with 1% of the talent that the Cavs have and he has the same record as LeBron in a much tougher conference.

LeBron at his peak was surpassed by Durant last year and now Davis this year.

I expected LeBron to be the greatest player ever given the amount of physical gifts he was given. Don't think I've ever been more disappointed in an athletes drive or will to succeed, because Bron has none, and never will.

Hate to see guys who refuse to reach their full potential. Thankfully Durant and Davis are doing that. The league is in good hands for the foreseeable future.

Durant/Davis is a budding rivalry and will be the best since Magic vs. Bird. NBA is back baby! The suffering is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    A team with 1% of the talent that the Cavs have and he has the same record as LeBron in a much tougher conference.

LeBron at his peak was surpassed by Durant last year and now Davis this year.

I expected LeBron to be the greatest player ever given the amount of physical gifts he was given. Don't think I've ever been more disappointed in an athletes drive or will to succeed, because Bron has none, and never will.

Hate to see guys who refuse to reach their full potential. Thankfully Durant and Davis are doing that. The league is in good hands for the foreseeable future.

Durant/Davis is a budding rivalry and will be the best since Magic vs. Bird. NBA is back baby! The suffering is over.
    Lol, thread's made about AD, LeBron and the Cavs aren't even alluded to, yet this dude makes his entire post about LeBron. Bran's living rent free

It's not Davis' fault that the Pelicans front office decided to randomly toss a bunch of talented guys in a blender and expected it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Lol, thread's made about AD, LeBron and the Cavs aren't even alluded to, yet this dude makes his entire post about LeBron. Bran's living rent free
    He's a worthless troll who's better off rotting away in your ignore list.

Another thing I love about Davis is that he embraces his physical flaws. He gives no shits about his unibrow and what people have to say about it.

LeBron on the other hand has been desperately trying to mask his epic receding hairline for how long now? His headband is literally twice the size it was when he first entered the league. Talk about embarrassing. Dude will be rocking a beanie by 2016.

That's the whole alpha/beta thing. Davis is a clear alpha to me, while Bron's desperation and insecurity paints him as a clear-cut beta.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    He's a worthless troll who's better off rotting away in your ignore list.
    Amen.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I was wondering when Davis would attract his first dumbass troll.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Why isn't Budadiiii banned? Slap a month on him geez.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Another thing I love about Davis is that he embraces his physical flaws. He gives no shits about his unibrow and what people have to say about it.

LeBron on the other hand has been desperately trying to mask his epic receding hairline for how long now? His headband is literally twice the size it was when he first entered the league. Talk about embarrassing. Dude will be rocking a beanie by 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    He might have gotten something if I didn't view this thread as garbage to begin with. He's going to get banned eventually, have no fear. As will you.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I love how you trolls have to make stuff up to defame me.

My entire post was NOT about LeBron. You probably didn't even read my post. You saw LeBron's name and automatically assumed my entire post was about him.

"southbeachtalents"

Took them right back to Cleveland! You are like an ex who refuses to move on. Sad, pathetic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    He might have gotten something if I didn't view this thread as garbage to begin with. He's going to get banned eventually, have no fear. As will you.
    "When the sun goes down, I scream loud and sleep when I die. But I will never die, my legacy is alive..."