Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Sacramento Kings should go after Larry Sanders and move Cousins to PF

They'd be so much better with Cousins as the PF next to an elite rim protector. They could start to build their team like the Grizzlies.

I think George Karl could convince Sanders to play basketball again

Default Re: The Sacramento Kings should go after Larry Sanders and move Cousins to PF

Larry Sanders is a selfish asshat who thinks happiness is some profound meaning of life. ****ing jackass has the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars simply because of his genetics, an opportunity 99% of people would kill for, and this guy is willing to throw it all away because chemicals in his brain weren't producing his desired level of happiness. what a ****ing piece of shit. I hope he gets ebola, survives, then gets breast cancer and dies.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Re: The Sacramento Kings should go after Larry Sanders and move Cousins to PF

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    what a ****ing piece of shit. I hope he gets ebola, survives, then gets breast cancer and dies.
    And your username is buddha?

In terms of basketball fit, that's a good match

In terms of "the kings shouldn't be taking on MORE crazy mother****ers" it won't work.

Banned

Or they can just draft a defensive center and save millions of dollars for a guy that you want to block shots, rebound, and switch on the PnR

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Sign and trade Rudy Gay for Greg Monroe and just go full Memphis mode with Moose/Cuz (Gasol/Z-Bo). Trade 6th pick/Landry and Nik Stauskus for something like Lawson + Wilson Chandler or some sort of other deal where we can get Khris Middleton @SF and Kings are set.

Banned

Drafting WCS or Porzingis

Trades would be nice for us like Andre said but I doubt anything of interest will happen

WCS would had some very much needed defense. Play him like Deandre along side Demarcus on offense as DMC works a lot out of the high post and can shoot from outside/skilled scorer so it's not as if we're going to be clogged in the paint... We should copy the Clippers on a mold for our team... Keep putting faith into our shooters in Ben and Sauce... Get them to be similar to JJ Reddick in the way the Clippers run the offense for him/off ball movement/catch and shoots...

Larry Sanders is a selfish asshat who thinks happiness is some profound meaning of life. ****ing jackass has the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars simply because of his genetics, an opportunity 99% of people would kill for, and this guy is willing to throw it all away because chemicals in his brain weren't producing his desired level of happiness. what a ****ing piece of shit. I hope he gets ebola, survives, then gets breast cancer and dies.
    why would him doing something that others enjoy, but he doesnt, be the right thing to do

who is he helping by playing if it doesnt make him happy? he'd only be taking a spot from someone else who would relish it more

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Sign and trade Rudy Gay for Greg Monroe and just go full Memphis mode with Moose/Cuz (Gasol/Z-Bo). Trade 6th pick/Landry and Nik Stauskus for something like Lawson + Wilson Chandler or some sort of other deal where we can get Khris Middleton @SF and Kings are set.
    I'm all for trading Rudy for someone like Middleton or a good 3 and D SF and some other pieces to sure up our bench which was abysmal

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourSamCassell
    I'm all for trading Rudy for someone like Middleton or a good 3 and D SF and some other pieces to sure up our bench which was abysmal
    All we got to do with the bench is surround Miller with 4 good athletes and we will be fine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    And your username is buddha?

The kings need Benny Mac or Sauce Castillo to blow up.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    In terms of basketball fit, that's a good match

In terms of "the kings shouldn't be taking on MORE crazy mother****ers" it won't work.
    Exactly this

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Or they can just draft a defensive center and save millions of dollars for a guy that you want to block shots, rebound, and switch on the PnR
    yep, cause guys who do that at the nba level are all over the draft. Thats why larry sander's extension was for the MLE.......

Quote Originally Posted by SourSamCassell
    Drafting WCS or Porzingis

Trades would be nice for us like Andre said but I doubt anything of interest will happen

WCS would had some very much needed defense. Play him like Deandre along side Demarcus on offense as DMC works a lot out of the high post and can shoot from outside/skilled scorer so it's not as if we're going to be clogged in the paint... We should copy the Clippers on a mold for our team... Keep putting faith into our shooters in Ben and Sauce... Get them to be similar to JJ Reddick in the way the Clippers run the offense for him/off ball movement/catch and shoots...
    I like Porzinigis a lot but he just doesn't seem like a good fit with the Kings.

Say they did get Sanders and he was focused on basketball this time, enjoyed having freedoms playing under Karl, and they drafted Justise Winslow or someone.

They'd be looking set