Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

Default Re: ISH opinions: is Lebron already ahead of Kobe all-time wise??

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Except he has already put up FOUR seasons better than kobe's best. Let's be real.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    ?

Those were his 2007 and 2011 finals numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKilla
    Lmao
    do you disagree?

Banned

Except he has already put up FOUR seasons better than kobe's best. Let's be real. All lebron needs is longevity and he will end up higher on the all-time list.

i dont think lebrons best 4 seasons are better than

2006 kobe ( averaged 35ppg, dropped 81, averaged 40ppg multiple months, multiple 60+ games, dragged kwame/smush to the playoffs in the west )

2007 kobe ( averaged 33ppg, dropped 4 straight 50+ games, 40ppg multiple months, multiple 60+ games, dragged kwame/smush to the playoffs in the west....again )

2009 kobe ( TITLE/FINALS MVP ******** no saved shot, no lockout, no colluding, no ring chasing, no tampering, no east, at best 1 other HOF team mate but only due to his international success, beat 4 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs )

2010 kobe AGAIN----------------( 2009 kobe ( TITLE/FINALS MVP ******** no saved shot, no lockout, no colluding, no ring chasing, no tampering, no east, at best 1 other HOF team mate but only due to his international success, beat 4 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs )

sorry but PER titles due to being bigger and running a assist padding offense ( not to mention protecting his fg% .....) is not overtaking this.. so he scores 70% of his points on layups? so? good for him. hes an efficient guy. but not as impressive as kobe bryant

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

do you disagree?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    ?

Those were his 2007 and 2011 finals numbers.
    Haha, I know, I was at how terrible they were

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lebron got schooled by a 2nd year kawhi leonard, basically taken out by him and 3 old bums and a coach that just outsmarted him

lebron refused to play in the post ( even though that was the major reason he won his last 2 titles )

lebron quit

lebron colluded yet again ( with tampering charges on top )

lebron dipped on his fans and team for the 2nd time in his prime

lebron forced the trade of the cavs 2 future assets to get a 3 ball chucking no defense stat padder that suits his style of play making better

lebron released almost a "decision" type look at me essay that sounded so god damn queer its not even funny.

and ultimately ended up with a losing finals record and not soon after giving up on his promise to bring cleveland a title. also gave up on his promise to deliver 8 titles to miami. then sets the bar at ZERO titles in cleveland now that hes finally realized he sucks at predictions

the dude took a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE step back

are you ****ing blind?
    You don't know how to troll properly.

You say shit that is patently ridiculous. The right way is to say things that are true and slightly skew it to the desired context.

do you disagree?

I don't.

There was already a thread on it. Lebron hasn't played anyone in the eastern conference worth mentioning, maybe Paul George and rose.

Easy to beat up on teams without intimidating players or players you know will bring it.

Guys like bird and Jordan strike fear into their opponents. Lebron hasnt faced guys like that until the finals and even then I wouldn't consider those players to be on that level.

i dont think lebrons best 4 seasons are better than

2006 kobe ( averaged 35ppg, dropped 81, averaged 40ppg multiple months, multiple 60+ games, dragged kwame/smush to the playoffs in the west )

2007 kobe ( averaged 33ppg, dropped 4 straight 50+ games, 40ppg multiple months, multiple 60+ games, dragged kwame/smush to the playoffs in the west....again )

2009 kobe ( TITLE/FINALS MVP ******** no saved shot, no lockout, no colluding, no ring chasing, no tampering, no east, at best 1 other HOF team mate but only due to his international success, beat 4 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs )

2010 kobe AGAIN----------------( 2009 kobe ( TITLE/FINALS MVP ******** no saved shot, no lockout, no colluding, no ring chasing, no tampering, no east, at best 1 other HOF team mate but only due to his international success, beat 4 teams with 50+ wins in the playoffs )

sorry but PER titles due to being bigger and running a assist padding offense ( not to mention protecting his fg% .....) is not overtaking this.. so he scores 70% of his points on layups? so? good for him. hes an efficient guy. but not as impressive as kobe bryant
    Nothing to do with PER or stats, this is just going off of who seemed like the more impressive player. I watched both of these players full careers and I feel that the 2009-2010 and the 2012-2013 version of lbj is better than 06 or 08 kobe by a hair.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKilla
    Yes
    Care to explain?

Banned

Nothing to do with PER or stats, this is just going off of who seemed like the more impressive player. I watched both of these players full careers and I feel that the 2009-2010 and the 2012-2013 version of lbj is better than 06 or 08 version kobe by a hair.

Care to explain?

wait.. you're using the eye test. and siding with lebron james with his 2 left feet, bow legged, awkward flopping, charging, traveling, diamond shaped elbow out jump shot having, no off hand shot having beyond 2 feet, awkward post game, bullying and running over defenders with no call unless it favors him, with his pathetic 7 rebounds a game while being a 6-9, 270 pound power forward with more power and leaping ability than most big men, and 70% of his points coming off layups with the other 30% coming off wide open threes of bs foul calls?

yeah.. you're one blind ass mofo... stick to worshiping PER

3-time NBA All-Star

well if youre bad at math/logic then yes.

I want to say he's probably peaked higher than Kobe, but career-wise not yet

wait.. you're using the eye test. and siding with lebron james with his 2 left feet, bow legged, awkward flopping, charging, traveling, diamond shaped elbow out jump shot having, no off hand shot having beyond 2 feet, awkward post game, bullying and running over defenders with no call unless it favors him, with his pathetic 7 rebounds a game while being a 6-9, 270 pound power forward with more power and leaping ability than most big men, and 70% of his points coming off layups with the other 30% coming off wide open threes of bs foul calls?

yeah.. you're one blind ass mofo... stick to worshiping PER

What does any of this mean? Shaq doesn't have a jumpshot and made a career out of bullying defenders but you wouldn't argue that his prime wasn't better than kobe's. Or would you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I want to say he's probably peaked higher than Kobe, but career-wise not yet

call me when lebron breaks the 70 point barrier

at kobes peak he was a threat to score 60 every night

infact a little known fact:

kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters

michael jordans highest total after 4 quarters is 61

lebron is not better than kobe. even at his absolute best

Kobe's at 9. LeBron's at 11.

Warmest regards,
    Ayotunde N'Diaye