Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

I used to date a girl that I worked with and she gave me head in my cubicle. It was pretty crazy because there are 40-50 cubicles surrounding my cubicle.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

multiple times in the middle of a club, she underneath the table...

it's loud, everyone is fcked up anyway...not that hard to talk a drunk chick into it if she really digs you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    multiple times in the middle of a club, she underneath the table...

it's loud, everyone is fcked up anyway...not that hard to talk a drunk chick into it if she really digs you.
    Lol nice. Did you just meet her there or did she know you?

I met this cute Arabic girl at a club couple years ago and she gave head to me and one of my friends in the basement of a club. I couldn't *** though cuz I was so drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    Lol nice. Did you just meet her there or did she know you?

I met this cute Arabic girl at a club couple years ago and she gave head to me and one of my friends in the basement of a club. I couldn't *** though cuz I was so drunk.
    I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I believe I knew the girl before hand every time though...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up

Good High School Starter

One time during high school I attended the Sunday morning mass with my family. Lets just say it was a good 3 or so days since I last jerked off. I saw a girl from my high school there and she was wearing a skirt that was a tad bit shorter than church standards. My ***** became instantly erect. During the entire session I kept looking at her as she was sitting in the same pew as me. I was getting harder by the minute. I got up and walked past her leaving the aisle and made sure my erect ***** rubbed against her as I went by and I whispered "Can I talk to you outside?". She followed about a minute later and I gave her a story about how she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We made out for a bit and i felt her up. The act went south and next thing I know my **** was going in and out of her mouth. I only lasted a few minutes before I showered her in my man cream, but right as it was happening a gentleman from the service walked into the room we were in and gave us a look that I will never ever forget. We rushed out of there and I just hid in my families car until the service was ended scared them or the pastor would find out. Family got back and we left and I never talked to that girl again.

Banned

Repost
    Last edited by Celtics4ever; 05-25-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I believe I knew the girl before hand every time though...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up
    Haha damn, you must have some slick game. I used to pick up girls from clubs and take them back to my place to fuclk them back in the day when I was 18-22(used to have a fake ID), but recently I only get to do that once a while. Not sure if my game got old or if girls just got smarter lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5
    One time during high school I attended the Sunday morning mass with my family. Lets just say it was a good 3 or so days since I last jerked off. I saw a girl from my high school there and she was wearing a skirt that was a tad bit shorter than church standards. My ***** became instantly erect. During the entire session I kept looking at her as she was sitting in the same pew as me. I was getting harder by the minute. I got up and walked past her leaving the aisle and made sure my erect ***** rubbed against her as I went by and I whispered "Can I talk to you outside?". She followed about a minute later and I gave her a story about how she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We made out for a bit and i felt her up. The act went south and next thing I know my **** was going in and out of her mouth. I only lasted a few minutes before I showered her in my man cream, but right as it was happening a gentleman from the service walked into the room we were in and gave us a look that I will never ever forget. We rushed out of there and I just hid in my families car until the service was ended scared them or the pastor would find out. Family got back and we left and I never talked to that girl again.
    Lol damn. Did she swallow?

NBA rookie of the year

At a disgusting McDonalds-bathroom in London by my ex-girlfriend, those lips were real killers. She moved from Sweden to study in London and we should have broken up the day she moved but I just couldn't, sex was too good and yeah, she was an amazing chick..

National High School Star

One time I was trying to hack into a government security website. This guy in a suit put a gun to my head and told me that I had to hack into the government website within 1 minute. What made things worse was he told a stripper to give me a blow job while I was trying to hack the website.

MAN...that was the longest minute I ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
    One time I was trying to hack into a government security website. This guy in a suit put a gun to my head and told me that I had to hack into the government website within 1 minute. What made things worse was he told a stripper to give me a blow job while I was trying to hack the website.

MAN...that was the longest minute I ever had.
    Lol...that movie was so bad

Craziest place for me had to be in the back row of a movie theater. I went on a date with a girl back in high school and we watched some shitty movie I can't remember the title of. There were only about 5-6 other people there, all sitting far from each other. My ex and I started getting frisky; one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, she was giving me head.

I didn't cum, though. I did when we went home & fucked.

Banned

At Disneyland while on the Its A Small World ride.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    New Jersey

I've got a few I can think of. I worked with this girl at my first job at a fast food restaurant. Her boyfriend had just gone to prison (lol), she asked me out the next week. Same week, I got dome in the freezer at work. This chick was nuts though, we were walking to a convenience store one day and I jokingly told her to blow me on the side of the road. This bitch actually gets on her knees and tells me to go there. Common sense prevented that one from happening.

Another good time was at a party. Maybe 14 or 15 people all in a living room and I'm in the back getting blown by an asian chick that digged me. Everyone was drunk and shit cheering her on.

True stories. Don't have many good ones about smashing in odd places, but at least I have those two on my resume.