Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Orlando could have won had Shard Lewis played the inbound passer much like when LAL did Denver aas Ariza stole the ball. Whoever told Shard to lay off is an idiot. Could be up 2-0 with Cavs fans in severe depression.

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    what the fck..i got $20 on the magic to win this series....shut the tv off with 1 second left thinking the game was over.
    ..come on man u seriously shut the tv off

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    ..come on man u seriously shut the tv off
    i was sleeping throughout the entire game..kept waking up...seen the game tied, surprised at that..seen turk hit the "game winner"...seen 1 second left...shut the tv off as i was already 95% asleep. i am glad i shut the tv off because i wouldnt have been able to go back to sleep lol.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    LOL with 1.0 sec left you were probably crept up in a corner scared like a little chump...he's not the best player in the league. He shot that ball hoping it was going in. Kobe or Melo would of shot that ball believing it will go in.
    lol @ you. Why didn't kobe shoot the 3 on thursday then? It was more than a second left too on thursday wasn't it? He was hoping it was going in? Look at his pose when he let it go u idiot. U. Lose ha ha

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Orlando could have won had Shard Lewis played the inbound passer much like when LAL did Denver aas Ariza stole the ball. Whoever told Shard to lay off is an idiot. Could be up 2-0 with Cavs fans in severe depression.
    they was scared of the lob and that's what I think they were gonna do but mo couldn't pass it over shard.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Jordan shot over Ehlo

LeBron shot over Hedo
    Um..no comparison between the two at all.

Jordan over Ehlo knocked the higher seeded Cavs that year out of the playoffs.

Lebron over Hedo tied the series 1-1 to avoid going down 0-2.

Big shot by Lebron though.
    Last edited by Vragrant; 05-23-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    i was sleeping throughout the entire game..kept waking up...seen the game tied, surprised at that..seen turk hit the "game winner"...seen 1 second left...shut the tv off as i was already 95% asleep. i am glad i shut the tv off because i wouldnt have been able to go back to sleep lol.
    Do you read 1500 page novels and don't read the last 50 pages? "Eh....I know how it'll end......"

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Do you read 1500 page novels and don't read the last 50 pages? "Eh....I know how it'll end......"
    like i said if i seen that shot go in and the cavs win, i wouldnt have been able to go rite back to sleep. magic were up by 2, i was happy...2 more games to $100, perfect time to call it a night. woke up today and i got the news. dont even wanna see the shot to be honest with you. if your a cavs fan, congrats.

Anyone know what the ratings were for these first two games?

Should be interesting to see whether or not the ratings go up for next game.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    they was scared of the lob and that's what I think they were gonna do but mo couldn't pass it over shard.
    I dont know Shard is tall with long arms he could have pressured Mo and made Mo throw a difficult pass whereas fading off of him he had the chance to kick it to Bron. I'd take my chances over the lob than giving Bron an open look. Chance to catch and shoot.

i think lebron was even surprised it went in lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

It was a SICK shot. I yelled when I saw it go in, Im still playing it back in my head, Im so happy I witnessed it

LeBron is amazing.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMula
    i think lebron was even surprised it went in lol
    Look at his follow through and body language right after the release...he knew it was good. And once that feeling was confirmed...he had every reason to go nuts. That was one of the biggest shots ever.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    lol @ you. Why didn't kobe shoot the 3 on thursday then? It was more than a second left too on thursday wasn't it? He was hoping it was going in? Look at his pose when he let it go u idiot. U. Lose ha ha
    No.

Im laughing though. Kobe is a chump for not demanding the ball. Tell me how Cleveland are going to win in Orlando if they can't even sustain the magic on their home floor? best home team? play again turd.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    People were actually leaving? Wow, it's fans like that that don't deserve to go to games. Then again, those are probably the same people who don't even know the Cavaliers starting five other than LeBron.
    Love morons like you who think they have a right to judge who deserves and who doesnt deserve to go to games