Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: GOBB: "I think Wade is better (than LeBron), but that's another conversation"

lebron is not only better then wade, he is the best player in the game

Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Default Re: GOBB: "I think Wade is better (than LeBron), but that's another conversation"

Ok..ok..ok, are people really going to argye against this statline:

27.5 ppg 6.8 rpg 6.3 asp 2.0 spg 1.2 bpg on 50.3% in 36 mpg with a paltry 2.4 to per game to match??

O'really?????????

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Wade is better because his ego is far smaller.

Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Plus I forgot to mention he's shooting 80% the freethrow line. Also he's on a 22-4 team that has the #1 off and # deff in the league.

Wow.

i'd rather have wade on my team.

he has a ring and finals mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowTime LA

What difference does that make?

Right now Wade is playing out of his mind!

However, I would still take LBJ over Wade if I had to choose today.

LeBron can play more positions, and is the more versatile and explosive player. Also, let's not forget that Wade has shown he's somewhat injury prone with his style of play... while LeBron has shown to be very sturdy.

Right now, I have LeBron #1 and Wade #2 in the league... so isn't arguing over who's better kind of ridiculous? They are both crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowTime LA

Great logic there. I'm sure LeBron would want a 33-year old Shaq rather than a 3--year old z.

And?

Decent playground baller hack_a_shaq's Avatar

Wade is playing better than Lebron as of now.

But he is completly babied by the refs. It almost disgust me to watch him play but the guy is effective.

Decent playground baller hack_a_shaq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Bark
    Great logic there. I'm sure LeBron would want a 33-year old Shaq rather than a 3--year old z.

And?
    33 year old shaq > Z (at any age)

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Bark

And?

What do you expect? For Wade to win a championship by himself? tell me who's done this before.

Very good NBA starter

i think lebron is better. but not by much at all.

I'd take LeBron this year.

I'd take the 2008-09 Cavaliers over the 2005-06 Miami Heat.

Cavs are going to destroy the Miami Heat next week. ( Back to Back Pwnage)

National High School Star

wades got style and grace, so much funner/better to watch to me. and hes the better player to me to

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

There's no question LeBron is the better athlete and at 6'8 he's going to play above the rim far more effectively than Wade when attacking the basket with his body. So that clean cut advantage will be what many people say makes LeBron better than Wade in the NBA game, regardless of how much better Wade is at drawing fouls (whether clean or not), shooting the mid-range, pump faking, coming off screens, finding the open man or using handles plus quickness to get to the rim.

So I'm not going to argue that point. But I wouldn't hesitate to say that Wade is the more skilled of the two.