Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Just how DAMN HIGH is Robert Horry in this pic

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    use wide angle lens, get low on the floor, point camera upwards to shoot the frame.

result would be that whoever is jumping would appear to have 10-15" more vert than what's really there.

it's a very simple and elementary camera trick that any amateur photographer should know, and it's used quite often in basketball photos.

surprised there are still people today who are fooled by it.

THIS. But then again, you can point all the wide angle cameras at me all day, but I'm still not dunking a basketball at my age now or even looking like i can dunk ha ha h

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choppermagic
    THIS. But then again, you can point all the wide angle cameras at me all day, but I'm still not dunking a basketball at my age now or even looking like i can dunk ha ha h
    7 rings man. 7 rings.

how many guys have more? let's see...... havlicek has 8 right? and then i guess all those guys from like 1958 they got a bunch... sam jones has 10, russell has 11.

Interesting thing about Robert Horry he's the only guy to get a bunch on multiple teams right? I guess Wilt & Kareem they did it on 2 teams, maybe somebody else too. But 3 different teams?

Everywhere that Horry goes, the Rings are sure to follow.........

Robert Horry the un-Celtic.

Robert Horry Slayer of Fan Hearts Everywhere.

My view straight up... #25.... or is it #5?.... that man should be in the Basketball Hall of Fame.

Stats are purely immaterial in the face of 7.

When was he not huge impact for his team? If a guy like Frank Ramsay got in the hall due to handfuls of rings Robert Horry should absolutely be there for some of the purest impact and clutchness ever seen.

Horry remained pretty athletic even in his Spurs days, I remember he had a really nice dunk in the Finals or playoffs that had me pretty surprised.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

The man is 6-10..

Bonus points to a 35 year old Marcus Camby:

Horry was a very nice dunker with Houston but like DCL said, that photo's all about angles.

As for the Camby picture, most definitely getting a boost off the shoulders of Dan Gadzuric.