Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Scott Brooks will never be fired, Perkins will never be amnestied

Perkins was literally the reason they lost last nights game and the reason they've lost so many others. Everyone jokes about his shitty offense but his defense is probably worse at this point. There's really no reason for him to even be in consideration for getting minutes but Brooks gonna Brooks.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Perkins was literally the reason they lost last nights game and the reason they've lost so many others. Everyone jokes about his shitty offense but his defense is probably worse at this point. There's really no reason for him to even be in consideration for getting minutes but Brooks gonna Brooks.
    didn't you retire from ish?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    didn't you retire from ish?
    When?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    I'm not defending Scott Brooks, but what else has the front office given him to work with. A bunch of one dimensional, role playing phagg0ts that ain't even that good at their particular role? They have a defense first mentality and it seems like they don't give a shit about generating offense outside of KD and Westbrook.
    A guy like Morrow is a perfect fit with their team and the starters but hardly ever even plays with them. Even last night Perkins got more minutes than him

Brooks is the main problem.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    If Kd wanted Brooks gone, he would be gone.
    KD's too beta to admit it

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    KD's too beta to admit it
    That would be really fvcked up if this was truly the case.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

People keep bringing up Perkins but seriously Adam's and Collison are just as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    People keep bringing up Perkins but seriously Adam's and Collison are just as shit.
    Collison yes. Adams is a solid sophomore.

Banned

This thread has so much backfire potential.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    I'm not defending Scott Brooks, but what else has the front office given him to work with. A bunch of one dimensional, role playing phagg0ts that ain't even that good at their particular role? They have a defense first mentality and it seems like they don't give a shit about generating offense outside of KD and Westbrook.
    His has ****ing Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, both top 10 players in the league and Scott Brooks needs more help???

A small market team owned by a corporation is going to have a hard time winning a title... even if they managed to draft two of the top 15 players in the league.

NBA teams that are serious about winning titles will eat bad contracts and spend into the luxury tax. I don't see the Thunder doing either.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    His has ****ing Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, both top 10 players in the league and Scott Brooks needs more help???
    They have the wrong type of role players around KD and Westbrook. You absolutely know this is true....unless you haven't watched any of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington Steel
    This thread has so much backfire potential.

I love it.
    Please tell me how this thread could backfire. If, by some miracle, Brooks gets canned or Perkins gets amnestied?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Please tell me how this thread could backfire. If, by some miracle, Brooks gets canned or Perkins gets amnestied?
    Well, Perkins is sure as hell not getting amnestied, as he's an expiring. That would be insanely stupid. The time for that was 3 years ago.