Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bobby Brown

Default Re: Bobby Brown

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Wrong? I just showed that Diamantidis was on the team for 7 tournaments. Check any roster of a Greek team in those tournaments and Diamantidis would be on it. I also showed that the players who have played the most for Team USA really ever, James, Anthony and Kidd only played 7 tournaments, try to find a roster from a tournament I did not put to see if they were on it. I don't know why you are talking years. Kidd played in 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2008. Does that mean he played 9 years.

The facts are you have been caught lying again. Diamantidis has played in 2 more tournaments than the American players who have played the most. No matter how you put it that is the facts.

But keep trying to weasel yourself out of another bold face lie you have been caught writing because that seems like all you are good at.
    No you just LIED again and got caught LYING again and continued to LIE more.

Diamantidis 2003-2008 = 5 years + 2010 = 6 years

Team USA core 2004 - current time = 9 years / 2006 - current time = 7 years

STOP LYING

Even Spanoulis has played more than any Team USA player

2004 Olympics
    2005 Eurobasket
    2006 World Championship
    2007 Eurobasket
    2008 Olympics
    2009 Eurobasket
    2010 World Championship
    2012 Olympic qualifying tournament.

That's 8 tournaments Spanoulis has played in. 3 more than any US player. For example Kobe and Durant have played in a total of only 2 tournaments each. The difference every they play they win gold, not like Spanoulis who gets 11th place and then eliminated by Nigeria.
    Team USA core is there from 2004 - present. The SAME as Spanoulis.

STOP LYING

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No you just LIED again and got caught LYING again and continued to LIE more.

Diamantidis 2003-2008 = 5 years + 2010 = 6 years

Team USA core 2004 - current time = 9 years / 2006 - current time = 7 years

STOP LYING
    I don't know what more to do. I posted every tournament all those players were in and showed that Diamantidis played in 7 and Spanoulis played in 8 and the most any American played in was 5.

Of the Team USA "core" of 2004 only two players (Anthony and James) have played in the most recent tournament (2012 Olympics) and only one (Odom) played in the tournament before that (2010 WC).

Spanoulis- 8 FIBA tournaments
    Diamandtidis- 7 FIBA tournaments
    James and Anthony- 5 FIBA tournaments
    Paul, Wade, D-Will, Chandler and Kobe- 3 FIBA tournaments
    Durant, Love and Westbrook- 2 FIBA tournaments

Yet I am the liar? Okay

I think you might have some confusion of who was on USA 2004's roster.I will list them and put the other tournaments they have played in since then. Remember I already listed every tournament Diamantidis and Spanoulis played in. Spanoulis has played in 8 and Diamantidis 7.

USA 2004 team:
    Iverson - never again
    Marbury - never again
    Wade - 2006 and 2008 for a total of 3 tournaments
    Boozer - never again
    Anthony - 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2012 for a total of 5 tournaments
    James - 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2012 for a total of 5 tournaments
    Okafor - never again
    Marion - never again
    Stoudemire - 2007 for a total of 2 tournaments
    Duncan - never again
    Odom - 2010 for a total of 2 tournaments
    Jefferson - never again

Yet you put the core of the 2004 is still playing? Are you just joking or just that misinformed about Team USA?

You are counting tournaments. That's not how long someone played in the national team. You get onto the A national team and you stay there.

That's how long you are on it.

The Team USA players have been on it since 2004 or 2006. The ONLY time they were not was 2010.

You are just being an asshole, as usual.

You are counting tournaments. That's not how long someone played in the national team. You get onto the A national team and you stay there.

That's how long you are on it.

The Team USA players have been on it since 2004 or 2006. The ONLY time they were not was 2010.

You are just being an asshole, as usual.
    So you count from the first time a player plays to the last time? So Odom, who only played twice (2004 and 2010) has been on team USA for 6 years? Jason Kidd, who did not play a tournament from 2003-2008, was on the team for 9 years? USA is different. It's not like Greece which has such a small pool to choose from that they basically use the same players every tournament. If you count every player who played on Team USA from 2004 until now you would have a pool of around 40 players.

A good example is 2010. The World Championships that Euroleague players care so much more about than the Olympics. Every single player on Team USA, which went undefeated in that tournament, was different from the Team USA that went undefeated in the last tournament (2008 Olympics). In fact only three players on that team (Chandler, Billups and Odom) had ever played in a FIBA tournament before and all of them played in only one tournament before.

So to imply that the core of Team USA is the same since 2004, when only two players from that team, James and Anthony, have played on USA's last FIBA tournament and only one, Odom, on the one before that, is just a lie.

I think you might have some confusion of who was on USA 2004's roster.I will list them and put the other tournaments they have played in since then. Remember I already listed every tournament Diamantidis and Spanoulis played in. Spanoulis has played in 8 and Diamantidis 7.

USA 2004 team:
    Iverson - never again
    Marbury - never again
    Wade - 2006 and 2008 for a total of 3 tournaments
    Boozer - never again
    Anthony - 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2012 for a total of 5 tournaments
    James - 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2012 for a total of 5 tournaments
    Okafor - never again
    Marion - never again
    Stoudemire - 2007 for a total of 2 tournaments
    Duncan - never again
    Odom - 2010 for a total of 2 tournaments
    Jefferson - never again

Yet you put the core of the 2004 is still playing? Are you just joking or just that misinformed about Team USA?
    I caught myself. Boozer was the 12th man on the 2008 team.

So you count from the first time a player plays to the last time? So Odom, who only played twice (2004 and 2010) has been on team USA for 6 years? Jason Kidd, who did not play a tournament from 2003-2008, was on the team for 9 years? USA is different. It's not like Greece which has such a small pool to choose from that they basically use the same players every tournament. If you count every player who played on Team USA from 2004 until now you would have a pool of around 40 players.

A good example is 2010. The World Championships that Euroleague players care so much more about than the Olympics. Every single player on Team USA, which went undefeated in that tournament, was different from the Team USA that went undefeated in the last tournament (2008 Olympics). In fact only three players on that team (Chandler, Billups and Odom) had ever played in a FIBA tournament before and all of them played in only one tournament before.

So to imply that the core of Team USA is the same since 2004, when only two players from that team, James and Anthony, have played on USA's last FIBA tournament and only one, Odom, on the one before that, is just a lie.
    Odom and Kidd are not part of Team USA core and never were. You ****ing moron.

Greece does not use the same players every tournament you god damn snake. **** YOU AND BURN IN HELL!

Odom and Kidd are not part of Team USA core and never were. You ****ing moron.

Greece does not use the same players every tournament you god damn snake. **** YOU AND BURN IN HELL!

What do you mean by core? You seem to suggest that US players have played together longer than other countries. Let's do it this way. Let's look at the top 5 national teams in the world and see how many players they had from 2004 that played in the most recent tournament in 2012.

USA- 2 (James, Anthony)
    Spain - 5 (Gasol, Fernandez, Calderon, Navarro, Reyes)
    Argentina - 5 (Ginobili, Scola, Nocioni, Gutierrez, Delfino)
    Greece - 3 (Spanoulis, Zisis, Fotsis)
    Lithuania - 2 (Jasikevicius, Songailia)

So you see in 2004 the USA, with Lithuania had the least amount of players out of the top teams to play in 2012.

And how about for 2006.

USA - 3 (James, Anthony, Paul)
    Spain - 7 (Gasol, Fernandez, Calderon, Navarro, Reyes, M.Gasol, Rodriguez)
    Argentina - 6 (Ginoblili, Scola, Nocioni, Gutierrez, Delfino, Prigioni)
    Greece - 3 (Spanoulis, Zisis, Fotsis)
    Lithuania - 5 (Songailia, Kalneitis, Kleiza, Jasaitis, Jankunas)

So again as you see. Out of the top national teams, USA with Greece had the least amount of players from 2006 play in 2012.

So don't go implying that the "core" of Team USA has played more than other national teams because as I have proven, they have played less.

Fiba, you can inform Gabe that he's on my ignore list so he can STFU.