Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    My boy (Lee Majorz) raps with them, funny.

And if your friend knew anything about Chicago he'd know certain cats (myself NOT included) couldn't care less if a police car rolled by they'll shoot at the police as well.

Not saying I'm proud of any of this I'm getting my education and I want to spend my future with my kid, I just want to whoop ole boy's ass for all the backhanded "monkeys" he's called blacks throughout his posts. I never meant to offend anyone but him.
    You just embarrassed yourself with this post. No real street dude is shooting at the cops. Especially no brothas.

Stop with the city act. You post online, "you aint bout that life" my dude.

My kin folk stay in Pulaski/Ferdinad area. Majority of them GD/Folk nation. I am in no way affiliated at all. I stay in LA (little Africa) In Darien, where most of those Cabrini Green monkeys migrated to.

To even act hard online is down right laughable, when there are real G's out hustling, and bangin fa real.

"You aint bout that life" cuz.

Edit: Check my cousin out in Fredo's new music video with YaYa White.

Murdawood ain up to no gud!
    Last edited by tikay0; 02-04-2013 at 08:17 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You just embarrassed yourself with this post. No real street dude is shooting at the cops. Especially no brothas.

My kin folk stay in Pulaski/Ferdinad area. Majority of them GD/Folk nation. I am in no way affiliated at all. I stay in LA (little Africa) In Darien, where most of those Cabrini Green monkeys migrated to.

To even act hard online is down right laughable, when there are real G's out hustling, and bangin fa real.

Murdawood in da house!!!!!
    I don't see why you're jumping on dude....All he did was give some background just like you did....I'm glad he's calling that racist dude out....I agree with you though, I'm in the city, Naptown to be exact and we hate the police around here as much as anybody, this is the KKK capital...but nobody around here is shooting at the police either...We want as little police involvement as possible...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I don't see why you're jumping on dude....All he did was give some background just like you did....I'm glad he's calling that racist dude out....I agree with you though, I'm in the city, Naptown to be exact and we hate the police around here as much as anybody, this is the KKK capital...but nobody around here is shooting at the police either...We want as little police involvement as possible...
    I just don't like guys acting hard online. Like dude, we're on an NBA message Board, how hard are we? LOL. I aint no punk, but I'm not a street dude either.

But yeah, I feel you. It's rough in Indiana too.

To the poster I responded to. I'm not trying to start beef. Lets keep it civil.

I just don't like guys acting hard online. Like dude, we're on an NBA message Board, how hard are we? LOL. I aint no punk, but I'm not a street dude either.

But yeah, I feel you. It's rough in Indiana too.

To the poster I responded to. I'm not trying to start beef. Lets keep it civil.
    Yeah, I feel you...We f*ck with Chicago. I got people in Chi-town...

Murdawood ain up to no gud!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIaOVRKCkAI

Again, I don't CONDONE shooting at police but you are very wrong. When I left for college some 19 year old kid shot up a police car from his building. The point I was trying to make is that every gangbanger is not afraid of the police. You take that any way you want, but again, you are wrong, there are many instances where police have been shot and killed by Chicago gangs. The police were or still are afraid to go in some areas during New Year's for instance because the gangs outnumber and out gun the police. They just shut off areas of Cabrini Greens when I was young because the gang had terrorized the whole neighborhood.

This is nothing that I'm proud of, but it is what it is.

I have never said I was "about that life."

I have said I am a father and veteran and a student.

But make no mistakes, I am military trained (649th Munitions Troop) and proficient with a 9mm and have sniper certification on the M-16.

Notice how you and the other guy call blacks Monkeys...this is the exact thing that gets me talking like that...because I know damn well you two clowns wouldn't say it in Chicago around blacks, yet you say it here, smh....which is why I said he wouldn't say that if I brought goons from Roseland to his door. I wouldn't dream of doing anything that immature, but cats like you guys put me in that mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6RmToESAc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45vcYhdAs7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXzDx4JqjLk

A quick search renders PROOF that tikay0 doesn't know what he speaks of. I found these links in seconds, I bet I could find doozens more if I searched the Chicago Sun-Times/Trib.

Nice try though pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Of course it is a rare happening but it does happen. I was trying to accentuate the point that some cats could care less if a police car rode by when they are doing dirt, they think after they act (a bad trait but hey).

Of course it is a rare happening but it does happen. I was trying to accentuate the point that some cats could care less if a police car rode by when they are doing dirt, they think after they act (a bad trait but hey).
    Well, I agree with this then...

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIaOVRKCkAI

Again, I don't CONDONE shooting at police but you are very wrong. When I left for college some 19 year old kid shot up a police car from his building. The point I was trying to make is that every gangbanger is not afraid of the police. You take that any way you want, but again, you are wrong, there are many instances where police have been shot and killed by Chicago gangs. The police were or still are afraid to go in some areas during New Year's for instance because the gangs outnumber and out gun the police. They just shut off areas of Cabrini Greens when I was young because the gang had terrorized the whole neighborhood.

This is nothing that I'm proud of, but it is what it is.

I have never said I was "about that life."

I have said I am a father and veteran and a student.

But make no mistakes, I am military trained (649th Munitions Troop) and proficient with a 9mm and have sniper certification on the M-16.

Notice how you and the other guy call blacks Monkeys...this is the exact thing that gets me talking like that...because I know damn well you two clowns wouldn't say it in Chicago around blacks, yet you say it here, smh....which is why I said he wouldn't say that if I brought goons from Roseland to his door. I wouldn't dream of doing anything that immature, but cats like you guys put me in that mind.
    Okay E-thuggin. I just said a majority of family is GD/Folk. How am I not black? You obviously don't know your own city.

I wouldn't say that around black people? I call my cousins all types of shit.

Just stop with the tough talk buddy.

I am also a father of 2 girls. I'm not on an Internet message board, trying to act hard.

It's see through.

There are people that shoot at cops, but they're called mentally challenged. Dudes out hustling, don't have time for all that. They got money on their mind.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6RmToESAc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45vcYhdAs7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXzDx4JqjLk

A quick search renders PROOF that tikay0 doesn't know what he speaks of. I found these links in seconds, I bet I could find doozens more if I searched the Chicago Sun-Times/Trib.

Nice try though pal.
    Mr. E thug did a quick search on Youtube (nerd voice). OG go hard bruh.

Banned

I'm going back to the Bulls game. Stop actin triflin GO GETTER.

Okay E-thuggin. I just said a majority of family is GD/Folk. How am I not black? You obviously don't know your own city.

I wouldn't say that around black people? I call my cousins all types of shit.

Just stop with the tough talk buddy.

I am also a father of 2 girls. I'm not on an Internet message board, trying to act hard.

It's see through.

There are people that shoot at cops, but they're called mentally challenged. Dudes out hustling, don't have time for all that. They got money on their mind.

I never stated your ethnicity and I certainly never threatened you or gave you reason to believe I am acting tough. You are projecting your own misconceptions onto me. Even if your family is GDs or whatever it still doesn't prove that you're black...it just proves you can type some bullshit.

You said that gangbangers would not shoot at police and I proved you wrong.

Take your L and move on to the next debate.

Again, calling me E thug or whatever you want is not making me angry or upset, I have said many times over I am the only male in my family not in a gang. I stay in Salt Lake City, Utah. I coach boys baseball and play video games. I am earnig my masters in college....nothing about that screams goon or thug so if my words offend you and point you in that direction your compass is broken sir.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 02-04-2013 at 09:02 PM.

I'm going back to the Bulls game. Stop actin triflin GO GETTER.
    Don't be mad at being wrong man. It happens to the best of us.

You said: "You just embarrassed yourself with this post. No real street dude is shooting at the cops. Especially no brothas."

And I proved you WRONG.

I didn't say that I'd do it, I never said that I condone it, in fact, I am against it....so miss me with the thug talk. I was just setting you straight.

Banned

I never stated your ethnicity and I certainly never threatened you or gave you reason to believe I am acting tough. You are projecting your own misconceptions onto me. Even if your family is GDs or whatever it still doesn't prove that you're black...it just proves you can type some bullshit.

You said that gangbangers would not shoot at police and I proved you wrong.

Take your L and move on to the next debate.

Again, calling me E thug or whatever you want is not making me angry or upset, I have said many times over I am the only male in my family not in a gang. I stay in Salt Lake City, Utah. I coach boys baseball and play video games. I am earnig my masters in college....nothing about that screams goon or thug so if my words offend you and point you in that direction your compass is broken sir.
    Your upset enough to type a 2 paragraph response. You a damn fool.

Banned

Don't be mad at being wrong man. It happens to the best of us.

You said: "You just embarrassed yourself with this post. No real street dude is shooting at the cops. Especially no brothas."

And I proved you WRONG.

I didn't say that I'd do it, I never said that I condone it, in fact, I am against it....so miss me with the thug talk. I was just setting you straight.
    Just like you said. Anyone can type anything. Usually when someone talks about bringing their goons to someone's doorstep, ONLINE, mind you. They fake as fukk.