Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: kobe: Footwork 101

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    1st of all, Lebron has even greater work ethic.....

Lebron has footwork.... he just doesnt resort to moves where you can see his footwork like that so often as Kobe does, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot.... thats all Kobe does... Lebron is to talented, athletically gifted to resort to that...

A player contemplates within his boundaries and his physical boundaries...... with that i mean, take a look at 2:31 for example..... Kobe drived, stopped, pumpfaked, pivot, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake and then shoot.......

Kobe does that because he is not Lebron.... in that situation Lebron would have dunked or made an AND1 layup, he is just way to athletic/strong to resort to such what u call "footwork" scenarios .... he will be playing like Kobe does in those situations when his athleticism has completely vanished...

Here is one anology:

Lets say you are a 100 FEET TALL MONSTER and you play basketball.... would you just walk up to the rim and lay it in.......... or post up those ants... or pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot, pumpfake, pivot (act like you are actually being guarded).... understand what i mean? if you are that physically/athletically gifted with those skills you dont NEED TO BE DOING THAT............

if you have a 500" vertical leap.... would you just jump over everybody and dunk it........ or give the defender a chance to defend you by posting him up, pumpfaking and so on......

i am not defending Lebron or something......... but you have to understand why he does what he does and doesnt do what Kobe does.... and why Kobe cant do what Lebron does and thats why Kobe does something else to get the job done...

this ni99a right here

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Don't even respond to trolls like him. Thats all they want. They want the reaction. Just move on and ignore. Lets keep this thread on the right topic and thats Kobe's elite footwork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izkRO9HYZaM

Just a pure joy to watch.

Damn I miss basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    wow AJ you are 27 years old and acting like a child in the internet

take a step back and look at your life, because this is embarassing
    As I said to the other dude, you might want to take a look at your post history. How many of those ~2k posts are hating on the Heat/LeBron?

Yeah, I probably need to stop spending ~6-7 hours a week on ISH though.

Oh, and in come the alts.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Hakeem, MJ, Kobe, and Bird have the greatest footwork I have ever seen.

A testament to their hard work and dedication.

And what do you know? All top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Hakeem, MJ, Kobe, and Bird have the greatest footwork I have ever seen.

A testament to their hard work and dedication.

And what do you know? All top 10.
    This, I can agree with. Kobe and MJ have AMAZING footwork.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Kid, go take your tits and get a mastectomy.

Oh, and get me an order of fries as well.
    Now your trying to take my line now the one I used on you? LOL I'm a Registered Nurse btw: what are you? Oh $hit nevermind your nothing because you spend so much time on the internet, life with no friends lol its ok aj at least you can still flip burgers

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

I remember there was a move he did on Christie, can't remember if it was 2001 or 2002, kinda similar to the one at 2.19 just....just much better. Never seen it in any highlight reel since, but it was just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Now your trying to take my line now the one I used on you? LOL I'm a Registered Nurse btw: what are you? Oh $hit nevermind your nothing because you spend so much time on the internet, life with no friends lol its ok aj at least you can still flip burgers
    Are you sure that you aren't a chick? Even if you aren't a chick, you probably have the biggest tits amongst all the nurses in you hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    I remember there was a move he did on Christie, can't remember if it was 2001 or 2002, kinda similar to the one at 2.19 just....just much better. Never seen it in any highlight reel since, but it was just sick.
    This is flat out NASTY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5A2Q-uO014

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    As I said to the other dude, you might want to take a look at your post history. How many of those ~2k posts are hating on the Heat/LeBron?

Yeah, I probably need to stop spending ~6-7 hours a week on ISH though.

Oh, and in come the alts.

yeah you don't know what you're talking about

Almost all of my 2000 post in 4 years are about Lakers or Kobe, but I do post about the top teams, players and storylines, including Lebron. Especially this last year I probably didn't post as much about the Lakers, because my favorite player was out and I hated the coach on my favorite team, but I still posted more about Lakers.

In fact, I guarantee you have more troll post about Kobe than I have actually posts about Kobe AND Lebron.

When I talk about Lebron though, it's constructive criticize, I've always said he should go down as the GOAT perimeter player. Early in his career I criticized his post game, his shooting and his mentality. He has greatly improved the first two, but his mentality still leaves a lot to be desired. I do not care for his passive mindset, and that takes away from an otherwise near perfect basketball player.

However, All you do is say one of the top 10 greatest players of all time is a chucker

Pretty insecure you come into a thread dedicated to footwork(Not exactly Lebron's strongsuit) only a few weeks after they get embarrassed in the finals, to talk sh*t about one of the greatest and hardworking players of all time.
    Last edited by TheGreatDeraj; 06-27-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    In fact, I guarantee you have more troll post about Kobe than I have actually posts about Kobe AND Lebron.
    Yeah, you might want to go read more of my posts about Kobe.

When I reply to idiots like 20Four and riseagainst, it's obviously gonna be a troll post. Read my posts about Kobe when I talk to legit posters.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Whatever happened to your swaggaboy80six alt? I liked him.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Wow Pauk

Banned

and he still can't shoot higher than 46%

Someone just negged me for a post I made in 2011.

From tales of 100 feet tall monsters to lion fables... pauk should become a children's author.