Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Did MJ ever choked in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    F*ck outta here you clown

Don't speak unless spoken to. Now unless you have something to add to the discussion see yourself out.
    You--->

Nice tough guy act.

The only thing you do on here is bash Floyd, and preach about Jordan and how the good old days of basketball were better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The only thing you do on here is bash Floyd, and preach about Jordan and how the good old days of basketball were better.
    Yeah, speaking of which... Everyone was waiting for you to respond to your roasting here

Now again, unless you have anything to add to that or this discussion pick up your tampons on aisle 7, pay the cashier and

But have a nice day doe

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Against whom exactly? What team was he favored against that he lost to and choked against? The GOAT team candidate '86 Celtics who he dropped 63 on and averaged 44/6/6 (51%) against with Orlando Woolridge as his second option?

The Pistons when Pippen and Grant were both coming off the bench and then later suffering migraines against in game 7 of the ECF?
    Why are you trying to make that sound like a bad thing? Dude scored 20 ppg and shot .495, damn near the supposedly magical 50%. That team also had Charles Oakley who Jordan was/is very fond of, John Paxson and a veteran Gervin.

Yeah, speaking of which... Everyone was waiting for you to respond to your roasting here

Now again, unless you have anything to add to that or this discussion pick up your tampons on aisle 7, pay the cashier and

But have a nice day doe

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

F*ck outta here you clown

Don't speak unless spoken to. Now unless you have something to add to the discussion see yourself out.

Nice punt.

But have a nice day doe
    Didn't even bother to respond to it since you didn't understand the argument.

I clearly said that defenses during 98-04 were getting too good, and too advanced. I never said anything about the new rules advancing and helping defenses in today's game. I said the exact opposite.
    I said the game evolved too much, that defenses were getting too good, hence rule changes to allow a more free flowing game like that of prior to the 98-04 period.
    Your whole argument essentially had nothing to do with what I said...

Basically you don't understand that you have to compensate in any type of business or machine model. If a cog or part of the machine progresses far quicker than another, you make changes to allow the other part to catch up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Why are you trying to make that sound like a bad thing? Dude scored 20 ppg and shot .495, damn near the supposedly magical 50%. That team also had Charles Oakley who Jordan was/is very fond of, John Paxson and a veteran Gervin.
    I want you to take a look at the sort of production the 86 Celtics were putting up in that series:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1.html#BOS-CHI

Robert Parish at 17/9/2BPG was their 5th option

Now please tell me how in the world Orlando Woolridge and Charles Oakley are competing with that

63 from Jordan was only enough to force over time, not even get a W against that monster squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck King
    Didn't even bother to respond to it since you didn't understand the argument.
    CoolStoryBro.gif

Go with tampax pearl, ultra absorbent. Should cure all that ails ya.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 03-25-2014 at 08:57 PM.

CoolStoryBro.gif

Go with tampax pearl, ultra absorbent. Should cure all that ails ya.
    That was so weak.

You realized your whole 1000 word essay was basically just saying what I was saying.

Seriously, that's the best you've got? You didn't understand the argument, and you look silly typing all that out.

Good college starter

It's funny how all these Jordan jockers used to rip on Kobe in the past when he was a threat to Jordan. Now that Lebron's at the top, they look for every little detail to bring him down. Soon they'll be doing it to Durant.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Ever choked.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    It's funny how all these Jordan jockers used to rip on Kobe in the past when he was a threat to Jordan. Now that Lebron's at the top, they look for every little detail to bring him down. Soon they'll be doing it to Durant.
    Not me. I actually like Durant and was ****ing pissed, Lebron made him look like shit in their last H2H.

Banned

Seriously though... do you have anything to say about the topic at hand? Should've just ducked out and let it die like before. Shit is just embarrassing for you at this point brodie.

It's funny how all these Jordan jockers used to rip on Kobe in the past when he was a threat to Jordan. Now that Lebron's at the top, they look for every little detail to bring him down.
    Actually, the funny thing is that the only time LeBron was brought up by anyone besides his Captain Save A Ho brigade was me talking about free throw vs FGA/3s per game disparity

But yes, he was being 'brought down' so dudes like the Duck King had to throw on their cape and menstruate all over the place.

Looks like this thread is over. It's been real... sort of

DonDadda essentially avoiding to talk about the topic at all once he realized his whole argument is... well, not an argument at this point.

Deflection is a great tool to use on the stupid on here, since they get easily distracted. But basically, you're avoiding an honest reply since you feel silly you didn't actually understand the topic and wrote all that out. lol...

Good college starter

Are you actually trying to deny you don't nitpick every little detail about Kobe and Lebron so you can prop up Jordan? Like really? You know your post history is easily accessible, right?

Banned

DonDadda essentially avoiding to talk about the topic at all once he realized his whole argument is... well, not an argument at this point.

Deflection is a great tool to use on the stupid on here, since they get easily distracted. But basically, you're avoiding an honest reply since you feel silly you didn't actually understand the topic and wrote all that out. lol...
    You can't make this shit up

I'm the one that's deflecting? I've been hounding you for days in multiple threads to talk basketball... can't seem to do it though. You've added absolutely nothing to the original discussion in this thread. Literally zero.

But I'm deflecting. Come on son.