Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: A mediocre team with an aging, injured star gets 29 nationally televised games?

Quote Originally Posted by PieceOfFelt
    That's too bad. The NBA could be promoting better, more interesting teams instead of an old, decaying team but I guess that's how they do business.
    lol...bitter mutha fcuka

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Default Re: A mediocre team with an aging, injured star gets 29 nationally televised games?

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    NEWSFLASH: A lot of people like the Lakers. Not really that complicated.
    Wow, thanks for the information asswipe. No shit they're popular. 29 nationally televised games is an enormous amount. I don't feel a mediocre team, as popular as they may be, deserves that total. If you cut that in half I'd be Ok with it.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Who gives a shit if they're the Lakers. That's just a name right now. The product isn't very good and that's what should be important.
    people will still pay to watch them...rather then up & coming team...

Wow, thanks for the information asswipe. No shit they're popular. 29 nationally televised games is an enormous amount. I don't feel a mediocre team, as popular as they may be, deserves that total. If you cut that in half I'd be Ok with it.
    Deserve has nothing to do with it. Its about cash. Always.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

I'm glad you'd be ok with that. Apparently the powers that be didn't bother to check with you first though.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Who gives a shit if they're the Lakers. That's just a name right now. The product isn't very good and that's what should be important.

The Lakers are always important.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Well, I guess true basketball fans who appreciate good basketball will sadly have to suffer because the Lakers are obviously a poor product that is spiraling downwards.