Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 LastLast

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Don't call me bro. Also which gas cans do you think they were talking about, they could have just as easily meant CS tear gas as gasoline.

Do you remember all the idiocy that occurred when the owner the WTC 7 say to "pull" the rescue effort? And the conspiracy nuts said he meant pull the building down.

The audio is evidence, it's not proof. Anyone who has worked with audio evidence know that it needs to be put into context.
    Hey bro, how much more context do you need when someone says, "burn that mfer down," and holy sh*t, it does burn down. It doesn't get any more "context" than that bro.

You're just annoying now bro; it's like right before you go on this forum, you go to the bathroom, take a deep breath, and ask yourself, "What is the dumbest thing I can possibly say, " and then go on to post. It's gotten pass the point of amusement bro.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    This. Two cops laying in the street out front, two previous shootouts with cops days earlier. He got handled the way he asked to be handled
    I thought cops are better than criminals.

What do you think a burner is? Because I don't know what it means
    It's a device that burns oil or fuel in a controlled manner, usually used in labs for experiments or for construction workers to cut steel and stuff. You have probably seen one once in your life at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So, if I keep stealing over and over and not choosing to turn myself in for due process, I should be burned alive?

Okay, just checking.
    Yep. A thief at large is the same thing as a murderer at large.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Hey bro, how much more context do you need when someone says, "burn that mfer down," and holy sh*t, it does burn down. It doesn't get any more "context" than that bro.

You're just annoying now bro; it's like right before you go on this forum, you go to the bathroom, take a deep breath, and ask yourself, "What is the dumbest thing I can possibly say, " and then go on to post. It's gotten pass the point of amusement bro.
    Remember when that guy pages before was questioning why the PD was demanding radio silence? This is why.

There are two types of tear gas. One is a less potent version and can be tossed by hand the second is CS which is an incineration type shot from a gun meant to cause fire to drive suspects out

Is it meant to cause fire? Or is it more likely to cause fire. My understanding is that irritants are solid particles and not a gas and the incineration is to release the smoke that distributes the particles.

LOL! Due process rules!

Can't get him to come out in the first five minutes? Burn the house down and kill him!

Which side has the murderers again?
    You're acting like this guy was involved in a firefight with police and had wounded one cop and killed another that day. Like he wasn't firing an AR-15 at the cops.

You're acting like this guy was involved in a firefight with police and had wounded one cop and killed another that day.
    So you're saying we should murder anyone who has committed murder in the past, without a trial?

Check!

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
    Why don't you do your magic and find out KevinNYC's personal info?
    He has posted personal info about himself before but no need to post it now but here is the biggest suck up in ISH history..

Is it meant to cause fire? Or is it more likely to cause fire. My understanding is that irritants are solid particles and not a gas and the incineration is to release the smoke that distributes the particles.
    You going to try to tell us they weren't purposefully attempting to burn someone alive?

In a separate clip carried by a local news channel, police are heard to say, “****ing burn this mother****er,” and “burn that ****ing house down.” This audio appears to be from earlier in the siege following the initial shootout between Dorner and cops...

“If the LAPD is going to abandon its mission of public safety and function as an armed vigilante justice squad, dishing out death sentences to those it believes are guilty — without a trial or anything resembling due process — then they might as well throw away all their badges as just call themselves the LA Gang Squad. Because that’s how they’re acting.”
    http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-f...-mother****er/

NBA rookie of the year

You going to try to tell us they weren't purposefully attempting to burn someone alive?

He's an idiot, he believes everything authorities say. He has the thickest skull ever, no matter how much proof you'll show him he'll find other non-valid stuff to post just because it fits his agenda.

So you're saying we should murder anyone who has committed murder in the past, without a trial?

Check!
    did you miss the part where I said this?
    You're acting like this guy was involved in a firefight with police

An active firefight.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50140947n

A guy who obviously is willing to kill again. Think for a second. Should they have typed an arrest warrant and walked up to the cabin to serve him?

So now you're citing Alex Jones?

did a little research, it's a pyrotechnic device aka a "burner"

did a little research, it's a pyrotechnic device aka a "burner"
    Yeah, my guess is that the incendiary tear gas cannisters are what's being referred to as burners. Their primary use is the same as regular tear gas, however they do carry a risk of fire. So I'm wondering if you use this can be assured of starting a fire? Can the cops manipulate them in some way that can guarantee a fire? Or if in a wooden cabin in dry winter air, if you shoot enough of these, you can pretty much guarantee a fire.

For the record, I don't think the cops cared either way, the gas or the fire was going to force Dorner either out in the open or to take his own life.