Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Bulls needed scoring champ to win ring, but no one ever won scoring title/ring in yr

When Zion gets drafted by the Bulls he will be well on his way to surpassing Jordan. So far Zion is already a better dunker, better vert, and better 3pt shooter than Jordan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls needed scoring champ to win ring, but no one ever won scoring title/ring in yr

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Who's making anything up? Prove it wrong bro. You got the time.
    How can I prove it wrong? It doesn't exist.. it's your job to prove it DOES exist

Ur just salty lebron is demoted and people are now debating him and kobe again

lebron looks like an idiot... you're well aware that i've been calling this exposure for quite some time now.. and it's finally here - even a monkey could bash lebron now and have all the facts on their side.. This season made it easy and proved everything..

he basically ruined his career this season.. and you can bet all your money against lebron rebounding next year... I know exactly why he isn't capable of winning as he gets older

Ultimately, the eye test is always backed up by stats:

- lebron's ball-dominance is proven by his time of possession

- his low ball movement is shown by low team assists

- his lowering of team assist capacity is shown by his low assisted rate for a forward

- his turning teammates into spot-up shooters/play-finishers is shown by teammates having lower assists alongside him (less playmaking) and higher assisted rate (more play-finishing)
    Last edited by 3ball; 03-20-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeCola
    Lebron vs Duncan 5-11
    Lebron vs Curry 7-15
    Lebron vs Durant 5-9
    Lebron vs Dirk 2-4

Why do you use a logic to compare only two players but not comparing all players in history?

With "against who" logic Jordan could not be GOAT, ok I accept that. But, with that there is no way that Lebron could be GOAT.
    Regular season too? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    How can I prove it wrong? It doesn't exist.. it's your job to prove it DOES exist

Ur just salty lebron is demoted and people are now debating him and kobe again
    Umm...

I would definitely debate Jordan and Kobe over LeBron and Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Regular season too? Thanks
    Do you also want me to add summer league, ncaa, matches in parks and 2k mygm games?