Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Arrow "What's up with Charlie Zelenoff?" you ask?

Charlie is currently convinced he is the greatest fighter in the history of the world, he's convinced he would beat prime Ali, prime Tyson (charlie is 160 pounds when he's wet and wearing boots), any fighter you can name. He stopped trying to get a fight with Pac or Mayweather because they're not on his level and they're ducking him, he now wants to fight one of the Klitchko brothers or several other mainstream heavy weights. He's convinced he hits at 3350 PSI, which would make him the hardest puncher in the history of the world. Someone (there's an army of "haters" who f*ck with him) sent him some ridiculous documentation "proving it" and his simple mind is running with it. He carries around his two championship belts that his dad bought for him and he awarded himself after a sucker punch thrown outside the ring and some other imaginary fight.

Charlie's youtube page is a convoluted mess of redundancy but if you feel like sifting through some madness, here's the link- you'll find "irrefutable" proof that Charlie is 13-0 (or whatever he's claiming to be right now), punches harder than any man that's ever lived, gets all the p*ssy, and has an entourage of gangsters (people he meets on hollywood blvd selling CDs and pays to endorse him), and endless accounts from unsolicited bystanders singing his praises. You should track down the ones where he's awarded himself the "fighter of the year" award certificate from the NYC "combative" (hahah) sports club- the year end award is apparently given out in july, the award is unsigned, has multiple typos, and even has the little underlined spell checker thing on part of it when he first shows it. Also should try to find where he's showing the documentation on his 3350 PSI. Truly absurd and a little scary that someone could be so far gone from reality.

Charlie's Dad Taking To Youtube (truly funny)

Friedrich Nietzsche and the Z-Money Train - really well written article about Charlie's delusions

Charlie got punched and ran out of astro burger a couple months ago by Chris Kud (brother of Oleg Kud from this notable moment in zelenoff history) and reported that he had won a fight via DQ and put it on his "official record"
    So a couple days ago, Charlie apparently went over to Chris Kud's house and called him out after seeing on Chris' facebook status that he was at the beach. Charlie was standing outside the Kud house filming himself going on about "see? he's too coward to come out" (with full knowledge that he wasn't home) when Oleg came home and confronted Charlie, who dropped his camera and belt and ran.

Chris Kud with Charlie's belt

Charlie Zelenoff is bat shit crazy

The True Story of Charlie Zelenoff Video

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

Default Re: "What's up with Charlie Zelenoff?" you ask?

if he shows up, this could get interesting

His dad is about as dumb as Charlie. Wow

I like how he suckered punch the guy then when Charlie is grabbed? He falls to the ground and covers himself as he pops slaps him a few times.

Went from badass to kid "Dont hit me daddy please" quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Joker
    if he shows up, this could get interesting

I think he's gotten to the point where he can't take the abuse from the internet anymore. It's relentless and truthful, he needs his little fantasy bubble to remain unpopped. You can no longer leave comments on his videos, he's apparently taken down his website, twitter, and facebook. It's scary too because he's so much further gone than he was before. Before it was calling out people on youtube and racist, homophobic rants paired with an endless supply of transparent lies to back up his ridiculous accounts of reality. Now he's at a frightening level of delusions of grandeur. He's 0-1 professionally and whole heartedly believes he's the greatest fighter of all time. He hasn't been exposing himself the negative checks and balances of the internet and his little imagination has run buck-f*cking-wild. He has a few guys who are apparently paid by his father to record his videos at the boxing gyms, they are quite obviously amused by Charlie (laughing and calling him "white tyson") but he thinks they are his crew. It's such a conundrum of funny and pathetic, I don't know whether I want to help the pour soul, get him committed, or kick his ass. He surely needs to be locked up and studied, he's one mixed up monkey.
    Last edited by Lamar Doom; 08-08-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I like how he suckered punch the guy then when Charlie is grabbed? He falls to the ground and covers himself as he pops slaps him a few times.

Went from badass to kid "Dont hit me daddy please" quick.

and then yells "that's REVENGE BITCH" as he's pushed out the building by his father. I was there, it was absurd. That last video "the true story of charlie zelenoff" addresses the evening if you're interested. Made by one of the other guys who was there that night.

His dad did slap the shit out of him. Then came back in a few minutes later offering money to the guy he hit and some other guy who'd driven in from vegas for the fight. I have a feeling that household is a mental dead-zone.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

This stuff was hilarious for awhile, but it's been years. Charlie's not just some dumb kid with delusions of grandeur, the dude has to have legitimate psychological problems. He needs counseling.

Lol @ that Oleg Kud video. Some massive shit being flung in Russian there.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I think he's gotten to the point where he can't take the abuse from the internet anymore. It's relentless and truthful, he needs his little fantasy bubble to remain unpopped. You can no longer leave comments on his videos, he's apparently taken down his website, twitter, and facebook. It's scary too because he's so much further gone than he was before. Before it was calling out people on youtube and racist, homophobic rants paired with an endless supply of transparent lies to back up his ridiculous accounts of reality. Now he's at a frightening level of delusions of grandeur. He's 0-1 professionally [COLOR="Red"]and whole heartedly believes he's the greatest fighter of all time.[/COLOR] He hasn't been exposing himself the negative checks and balances of the internet and his little imagination has run buck-f*cking-wild. He has a few guys who are apparently paid by his father to record his videos at the boxing gyms, they are quite obviously amused by Charlie (laughing and calling him "white tyson") but he thinks they are his crew. It's such a conundrum of funny and pathetic, I don't know whether I want to help the pour soul, get him committed, or kick his ass. He surely needs to be locked up and studied, he's one mixed up monkey.
    if that is true, then I truely feel bad for him...hope he can get out of that and have a normal life of some sort...

Biased Troll

Actually I didn't ask.

I miss the days when entertainment was creatively written and delivered and produced.

Entertainment now is just desperate ploys for fame via contrived "reality" gimmicks.

I won't even say the guy's name, he's that inconsequential. He's not an entertainer. He's a train wreck who is transparently exaggerating his pathetic track wreckness for the camera. I didn't watch any of the videos but I can confidently make that proclaimation. Sorry, my entertainment standard is higher than that. But obviously those with taste are not the target demographic, because there are far more people like gobb who can be suckered into fastidiuosly devouring and gossiping about any old shit pile you stick in their faces.
    Last edited by FourthTenor; 08-08-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    if that is true, then I truely feel bad for him...hope he can get out of that and have a normal life of some sort...
    I wonder what would happen if Charlie recieved treatment and gained some clarity. Or perhaps he has before and was so humiliated by the clownish character he'd presented to the world that he rejects reality as a defense mechanism to avoid the humilation. I mean, just punch Charlie Zelenoff into google and you'll see nothing that you could ever attempt to escape as a working adult. He can probably never have a real job or life at this point. The kid is truly certifiable, he also happens to be a complete asshole, which makes for a very interesting social and moral dilemna.

He's a massive joke. Legit. I feel like a moron that I was one of the 3 people that actually encouraged him on here.
    Even more amazing is the fact that he is still alive, and still posting videos.

Seriously. Someone should introduce this guy to 4chan, why hasn't that happened yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Actually I didn't ask.

I miss the days when entertainment was creatively written and delivered and produced.

Entertainment now is just desperate ploys for fame via contrived "reality" gimmicks.

I won't even say the guy's name, he's that inconsequential. He's not an entertainer. He's a train wreck who is transparently exaggerating his pathetic track wreckness for the camera. I didn't watch any of the videos but I can confidently make that proclaimation. Sorry, my entertainment standard is higher than that. But obviously those with taste are not the target demographic, because there are far more people like gobb who can be suckered into fastidiuosly devouring and gossiping about any old shit pile you stick in their faces.
    Hahaha. Yeah, it's certainly a little low brow but it is fascinating to me too. I'm not watching "housewives of jersey" or anything, I obviously have huge respect for scripted motion picture, Charlie's just a trainwreck I like to check in on, I can't apologize or let myself feel uncultured for that. No guily pleasures for you?

rank sentamentalist

that's amazing. he was probably the funniest moron i had ever encountered before he went 'off the edge'. now i guess he's just loony. i remember seeing that video with his pops in it though, and his reaction to the shenanigans seemed pretty normal. even if dad is also braindead, it's gotta be impossible not to see the z-train as a sad failure of a human being. that's a tear jerker.

he's definitely off his rocker and beyond self-help, but it's definitely still a little funny. paying an entourage, losing his most precious belt in a confrontation he walked right into, making up fake awards. this is worth a movie. remember that really ridiculous one from a while back, Gummo? it'd be like that, but revolving around Charlie, and the whole host of strategies he has to convince himself of his success.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I too encouraged him.

Hilarious.