Default Re: 2013 Worst Coach of the Year

Coachbe.

keith smart or dwayne casey

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    keith smart or dwayne casey
    I really think its getting to the point where I'm starting to think Keith Smart was sent to sabotage the Kings, no way can he be doing what hes doing without trying to completely **** the team.

Its just unreal he completely ice's good players who are on fire on the bench for no reason, its just got to the stage where its laughable how embarrasing his rotations and schemes are.

I have never in my life seen anything like this guy, honestly at times im just left speechless the amount of games hes cost the games this year. The man is completely out of control and literally has no idea what hes doing.

Keith Smart has to be stopped and fired before he does any more damage to the already fragile organisation.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 04-04-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Have you seen the Kings and Keith Stupid? Dude has JOHN SALMONS playing 40 minutes a night

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    I really think its getting to the point where I'm starting to think Keith Smart was sent to sabotage the Kings, no way can he be doing what hes doing without trying to completely **** the team.

Its just unreal he completely ice's good players who are on fire on the bench for no reason, its just got to the stage where its laughable how embarrasing his rotations and schemes are.

I have never in my life seen anything like this guy, honestly at times im just left speechless the amount of games hes cost the games this year. The man is completely out of control and literally has no idea what hes doing.

Keith Smart has to be stopped and fired before he does any more damage to the already fragile organisation.
    totally agree. i really can't believe he hasn't been mentioned much in this thread either.

that team runs iso way too much and he had the oddest lineups out there to do so. isaiah thomas has shown the ability to run a legit offense but smart will bench him down the stretch of a good game.

even his own players have rebelled against him.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    totally agree. i really can't believe he hasn't been mentioned much in this thread either.

that team runs iso way too much and he had the oddest lineups out there to do so. isaiah thomas has shown the ability to run a legit offense but smart will bench him down the stretch of a good game.

even his own players have rebelled against him.
    Earlier in the year he had Aaron Brooks playing over Thomas

The whole team needs to be blown up though. Way too many ballhogs and chuckers. Salmons, Evans, Thornton, Cousins...the list on goes on.

But yea Keith Stupid is the worst coach in the league by far. He loves throwing random lineups together

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Ty Corbin or Keith Smart

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    What!? are you all related to Jim Buss or what? Dantoni is the worst coach in the league bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by krazymofo
    Last season with Brown, with less talent and a shortened season, they were #3 in the west and had an insanely great home record. This season with a "stacked" roster that everyone expected to make the finals, they're struggling to make the playoffs.

I know there are other factors involved like chemistry, but this is pretty damning.

Learning to shoot layups KobeBaRyant's Avatar

Mike Dunlap

casey's rotations fcuking piss me off

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Mike Rice