Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you were born in 1993 - 1999, I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    OP feels bad for people who witnessed one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and an athletic freak with size in LeBron. How silly is this?
    Top 10....

This loser is about to be 2/7 with a stacked team that he formed, with a coach that he wanted, complaining about not having enough help and the best you have to offer me is that he was an athletic freak who showed the world his tiny 4" pencil? Yes, that is rather silly.

"but... but... but.... it's not FAIR! The moment Lebron stacks the deck, a guy like Curry comes along who's thicker, and with an even more stacked deck! IT'S NOT FAIR"

Im glad i got to experience the Jordan era so I don't come on here ever acting like Bron is GOAT like someone with mental problems.

I managed to catch the tailend of MJ's Bulls career, specifically those 96-98 championships. Gotta say, those 3 years left a profound impact on me and my love of basketball, much more so than any combined 10+ years of Bron era.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Of all the fans that the NBA has, those born from 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years were the most cheated. Bron entered the league in 03, and people born in-between 1988 - 1999 are old enough to appreciate bron, but to old to be considered the Curry era.

You had kids on the playgrounds trying to imitate Dr. J in the 70s.
    Then in the 80s, you had those trying to pull off bird and magic moves.
    Then in the late 80s and 90s, everyone would show up to the court wearing a gold necklace and Jordans
    Then in the early 2000's, people were trying to imitate Kobe, AI, and VC.
    Then in the mid 2000's, Duncan was shitting on everyone

Then lebron came into the league. At this point, a kid born in 1993 was 10 years old, and old enough to have a basic bball IQ. He got to watch Lebron enter the league and for the first 7 years, things were OK and the guy was actually respected.

Then the decision happened.

Now these fans are like 17-23 years old and the ones on ISH are trying to make excuses for Lebron not only for the "decision", but also for the "collusion". For the most part, they are to old to be considered in the Curry era, and too young to be considered in the Kobe/Duncan era. Essentially there prime existence as an NBA fan has been a joke. I can't think of a worse time to have been born and be an NBA fan than those born around 1993 - 1999. I mean, wtf are they going to tell their kids?!

"Yep... when I was ballin in HS and college this dude name Lebron was going to the finals and losing on stacked teams! Nikka even allowed his mom to get fvcked by a bi-polar teammate."

Their kids are just going to feel sorry for them. Never has there been a worse time to be cheated as a fan than those guys who were in the prime of their basketball lives in their HS and college years watching a career 2/6 beta make a mockery of the sport. Sad really.

If you were born in 1993 - 1999 give or take a few years on each side, I really feel sorry for you. You got cheated as a fan of the NBA and your kids will make fun of you for having worn a Lebron jersey during your HS/college years.

Real talk.

Bron just ain't that exciting aye

Even Curry is creating a buzz not seen since the MJ days

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Im glad i got to experience the Jordan era so I don't come on here ever acting like Bron is GOAT like someone with mental problems.
    What else are they going to do though? Bron was the face of the NBA during their experience. They will probably brag to their kids about how self confident lebron was with his manhood that he had no problem showing the world his 4 inch pencil.

No doubt some will try to play it off like they knew bron was a loser all along and they were all about Curry despite their 50,000 posts on ISH with no less than 10 accounts about how great Lebron was and why being a loser is actually being a winner. Sad lives indeed. Getting rekt on the regular by those who hardly post on here that witnessed MJ play live.

Yawn...what else is new?
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 02-05-2016 at 01:50 AM.

I kinda see it like the late 70's era before Magic and Bird (Curry) arrived, widely considered a "dark" era for the NBA. Poor Dr. J had to carry the NBA as its main face during that time, despite not really having the same kind of greatness at that point. Except, Bron is not as charismatic or as likeable as Dr. J.

What else are they going to do though? Bron was the face of the NBA during their experience. They will probably brag to their kids about how self confident lebron was with his manhood that he had no problem showing the world his 4 inch pencil.

No doubt some will try to play it off like they knew bron was a loser all along and they were all about Curry despite their 50,000 posts on ISH with no less than 10 accounts about how great Lebron was and why being a loser is actually being a winner. Sad lives indeed. Getting rekt on the regular by those who hardly post on here that witnessed MJ play live.

Yawn...what else is new?

So much brutal truth in this thread

Banned

feel more sorry for the middle aged loser who is bragging about watching some athlete two decades ago on the internet to snot nosed kids

Quote Originally Posted by references
    feel more sorry for the middle aged loser who is bragging about watching some athlete two decades ago on the internet to snot nosed kids
    If their fathers did their job properly, I wouldn't have to expend such little effort to right their wrongs with just 4 posts per day. I feel sorry for you for not realizing this.

NBA Superstar

Cool story bro. What does your NBA experience at 9 years old have to do with the fact that in 2010-present day, you were roughly 18-24 years old, which is the time frame that we are talking about. HS-college years where you typically play the most basketball/watch the most basketball/start to really understand the game especially if you are being coached and play during HS. During those years of your life, the prime years as an NBA fan, you got to see Lebron at his peak go 2/6. You were cheated, and that is why you are so salty about it. Do you know what I was doing when I was 18-24 years old? Guys like 3ball, sportingjames23, Knicksman.... we were watching the GOAT MJ. Guys like Kenneth and Jabbar when they were in HS/college... shit son... they were watching Kobe 3 peat. Guys before us in that age range like Hateraid were watching Magic and Bird put in work. Guys before him were mimicing Dr. J's moves in their backyard.

Sure, I got to see some Magic and Bird when I was a kid, but that's nothing like being in HS or in your college years watching whoever the face of the NBA is at the time. Coming on here talking about Duncan.... Duncan's main wins were 03, 05, and 07. You were 15 years old in 07! Lebron James is your era. Period point blank and no appreciation that you can possibly have or not have for any other player during your pre HS years isn't ever going to change that. The face of the NBA during your peak NBA fan years was Lebron which means YOU GOT CHEATED! Who's the f@ggot now?

2/6 soon to be 2/7 with a broken jump shot.

You want the truth?

I played the most/talked the most basketball before I started college. Graduated in 2010. Love lebrons game. One of the best I've ever seen.

I was very happy when he won his first championship.

And game 7 in 2013 was the first night I hooked up with my girlfriend who I'm still with today. Really great times. I mean...it wasn't a celebration of Lebron winning but just happened to be a cool coincidence.

I wish like hell I got to watch magic/bird/Jordan/Dr J/etc. But I didn't, and I'm not actually less happy for it.

Maybe the memories made you happy

So you were happy that a guy had to collude while in his prime with 2 other all star players in their prime to win his first ring? Such is the mindset of your generation.

It's far more impressive to see a guy like Curry win his first ring by sticking with the same franchise. Hopefully that trend will continue so that new fans to the game can experience real greatness achieved without the need to collude.

Banned

If their fathers did their job properly, I wouldn't have to expend such little effort to right their wrongs with just 4 posts per day. I feel sorry for you for not realizing this.
    you posted 14 times in this thread. next highest? 4 posts

Quote Originally Posted by references
    you posted 14 times in this thread. next highest? 4 posts

I post 4 times per day on average. Click a users name and it tells you how many times they post per day on average.

I feel bad for the OP who's almost 40 years old, and has the mentality of a 4 yrs.old.

I reported this thread. And hopefully Jeff ban your retarded @$$.