Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Default Re: Westbrook or Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I had no clue. Must have missed it. I have just started posting and keeping up with posts regularly again over the past two months. It is awesome how the same core of people have been here for so long. But it kinda makes you wonder...why hasn't there been much new blood that has stuck around here? I may have to start recruiting some people to this site.

I never liked that ISH allows people to openly have multiple accounts. 99.9% of forums will ban you for that shit, let alone allow you to keep a mod spot. Interesting.
    You recruited me to a site, then you went away. LOL. A lot has been cleaned up there BTW, but this is the internet, you can't keep all of the trolls out all of the time. Although ISH has been over-run for a long time. BTW that other site has a much more active Bulls base.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    You recruited me to a site, then you went away. LOL. A lot has been cleaned up there BTW, but this is the internet, you can't keep all of the trolls out all of the time. Although ISH has been over-run for a long time. BTW that other site has a much more active Bulls base.
    I remember! I kinda stopped posting on every forum for a while there. On occasion I would browse CCS and ISH, but for a while there work had me so busy I couldn't do much of anything.

When I came back to CCS a couple months ago, it was just different. Different as in the community had changed from when I was recruiting a shit load of people there to help them in the early days of it's life. Glad you stuck around there. ISH is "Trolls Gone Wild" most times in the main forums, but there's a certain charm to it and this place has a lot of posters I'm familiar with. It's just not a good fit for me to post on CCS anymore. I do read the articles, the front page of that site is awesome. I have always liked the admin's taste in lay-outs and color schemes.

We need to buckle up , sit tight , and don't give up on DRose .
    Westbrook is good , no doubt , but Rose is the native boy .
    Sure he has caught the injury of late , but he has more to him than what meets the eye .