Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Ray Allen close to signing with Bulls. Holy crap. Bulls would be insane.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
    PF: Gasol
    SF: Dunleavy
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Taj
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: McDermott
    SG: Allen/Snell
    PG: Hinrich/Brooks

At the end of games Thibs could go with a lineup of:

C: Noah or Gasol
    PF: Gasol or Taj Gibson
    SF: Butler
    SG: Allen

Default Re: Ray Allen close to signing with Bulls. Holy crap. Bulls would be insane.

That would be nice if that happens, but I'm not one to get my hopes up. I respect Ray Allen. It would be nothing but good things if he happened to sign.

Default Re: Ray Allen close to signing with Bulls. Holy crap. Bulls would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Starting lineup:

C: Noah
    PF: Gasol
    SF: Dunleavy
    SG: Butler

Bench:

C: Taj
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: McDermott
    SG: Allen/Snell
    PG: Hinrich/Brooks

At the end of games Thibs could go with a lineup of:

C: Noah or Gasol
    PF: Gasol or Taj Gibson
    SF: Butler
    SG: Allen

I believe it when I see it. I doubt it tho cuz Im sure Allen knows Thibs(defense first) would hardly use him just like that, with no training camp etc.
    My bet is he signs with Cleveland if they sort it out together, if not, sign with Miami by February.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Source?

All I could find is speculation posted by 3rd parties from crap sites that use the worst sources like BR.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    Source?

All I could find is speculation posted by 3rd parties from crap sites that use the worst sources like BR.

K.C. Johnson of the tribune has wrote that the Bulls have been in constant contact with Allen's agents. So I guess there's that.

I'm not opposed to this move at all. This just provides that much more depth and makes the offense more explosive. Having an Allen and Rose backcourt is a dream I've had for the Bulls since the Ty Thomas & Hinrich/Allen & Big Baby rumors of 09.

Obviously I know Allen isn't starting anymore but he's still viable ad a key contributor off the bench. He can provide that cold hearted three that we could need in the playoffs.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

In contact, yes. Old news.

Close to signing? Nope, nowhere to be found. Just attention whoring by you know who.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I posted the link on the main forum. Go look for my thread or find the article. It was on Bullsnation.com, google search it, I don't have the link any more.

How is it attention whoring? I read that Allen was close to signing with the Bulls and I posted it. What is being an attention whore about that?