Default Knicks sign Orlando Sanchez

The Knicks signed 6-foot-9 former St. John’s big man Orlando Sanchez to a partially-guaranteed, one-year deal, his agent confirmed to SNY.tv and The Knicks Blog.
    “I think that they feel that his overall skillset, his passing ability in particular, will fit very well in the triangle,” Sanchez’s agent, B.J. Bass, told SNY.tv and The Knicks Blog.

-- SNY.TV
    Last edited by insidehoops; 09-25-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Default Re: Knicks sign Orlando Sanchez

That Sanchez was signed by the Knicks is nothing short of shocking. After a slightly disappointing one-year stint at St. John

I'm all for bringing in as much youth as we can for this upcoming season. If we accomplish anything, it will be getting young, healthy players together under a system that's proven. I think this kid can help us if he realizes.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    I'm all for bringing in as much youth as we can for this upcoming season. If we accomplish anything, it will be getting young, healthy players together under a system that's proven. I think this kid can help us if he realizes.
    I'm all for getting younger, more athletic, more explosive which I agree this team sorely lacks.... Acquiring skills and IQ should also be important.

This probably is a NBDL type signing. This probably isnt about helping this team now or in the near future.