Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Im Calling It, Wiggins Will Be 1 Of the biggest Bust Of All Time

Wiggins should be good...just good..not great. He has doesn't have a high motor and that's what usually separates the greats from the just good. Like all projects he will need time. It's up to him if he will be really good. after 2-3 years we can make a better evaluation.

Banned

Stop talking out of your ass and throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks. Nobody knows what will happen.

If you're wrong, nobody remembers or says anything because it was a retarded and outlandish take anyways. But if you happen to be right, you'll shove it in our faces as if you were some sort of wizard or something.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]He's 2 frail, Handlez Are Suspect , shooting ability is avg at best

overrated playmaker/passer overrated defender

yes he has Great athleticism.... so does 75% of the league

he's not that good at creating his own shot either

This guy will be a Bust,

He'll be a rookie version of Iggy 4 his whole career at best [/COLOR]
    can you please remind me who is the FMVP this year again?

Leonard right.. does leonard have great handles? does leonard shoot the ball well ?

you are just jealous or a hater

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i think wiggins has a high floor. He's going to a good situation where he isn't going to be the number 1 or 2 option in most lineups.

I don't think he's ROY, but i think he'll have a solid first season. He's in great shape, very confidant, and a hard worker.

Banned

Homie said rookie Iggy for his whole career lmao

How could he possibly be a bigger bust than Anthony Bennett?

He's got some pretty stiff competition if he wants to be the biggest bust of all time... Stiff in every sense of the word.

NBA Superstar

IF the Cavs are smart, they will set the table for this to be Wiggins and Kyrie for the next decade.

That means either Bennett or Thompson needs to get traded, Jarrett Jack has to go and their replacements need to fit. I'd actually dump Waiters too for some role players.

They have two superstars in the making and a top level four to go with them.

The table is set, your move Cleveland.

Wiggins will not bust, he is better suited to the NBA than college and he was damn near Big 12 POY as a frosh.

Most scrutinized player ever.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

well he was 100x more hyped than Anthony Bennett so if he falls on his face he would be a bigger bust than AB.

a lot of people didn't even know who AB was before the draft

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Most scrutinized player ever.
    Really?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's far too soon to be calling Bennett a bust yet, really.

I doubt he'll bust, but something about him... just how he looks and talks, makes me think he's a knucklehead.

He doesn't seem that mentally tough yet. I mean, he can grow, but he's got the mentality of a high school kid atm.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Great movie

I have absolutely no clue about Andrew Wiggins...but I'll say this. All the analysts keep saying he has tremendous athletic ability, and they keep focusing on that. To me, that's a red flag. Because my thought is "is he good at basketball stuff?"

I remember when Bogut/Marvin Williams were drafted. They said same thing about Marvin Williams "amazing athletic ability". What about just being great at basketball? Sure enough, he was kind of a bust at #2 pick...never close to fulfilling potential.

So....knowing not much about Wiggins, hearing "great athleticism" and not "amazing playing abilitiy"....makes ya wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    wiggins will suffer through 2 years of trying to prove himself like kobe did
    That's what I was wondering about - if Wiggins was really a better fit than Embiid. Do they have enough balls to go around in Cleveland? Or will Wiggins focus on defense first? Seems like Embiid would have been the better pick, given what they already have.