Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050575859606162 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 2014-2015 regular season!

Gobert flexing on Wiggins. I love him so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJSKjGxUng

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Hard not to love him!

http://saltcityhoops.com/utah-jazz-d...-jakob-poeltl/

Sounds like he might be a good guy to develop. Maybe have him play abroad until he's ready.

[QUOTE]Can we discuss Rudy for a moment. I love Rudy. He plays without so much fire and competitiveness. When Wiggins dunked on him he was going to return the favor it was only a matter of time. He loves to play. He wants to be great. Quin had an interesting comment before the game that Rudy has a good understanding of what needs to improve and he works on it.

Part 2 of this is crazy talk on what Rudy can be. Since All-star break he is averaging 11 points (had 15 tonight) 14 rebounds (had 12) 2 assists (had 2). 1 steal (had 1) and 3 blocks (had 3) Now what happens when he gets a little stronger. What happens when he develops some basic offensive ability. What happens if he makes 2 to 3 plays a night out of an offensive game. Could he really become a 15-15 guy. That is crazy. Guys don

[QUOTE]The Jazz didn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Hate to break it to you but after Hayward, Booker, Gobert, Favors, Burks and Hood when he's able to stay on the floor the Jazz have no other clear cut NBA players right now. All I can say is they better use the money and assets they have to change that next season.

So again why not send him to the D-league than?
    I don't even like Burke for the moment, I don't know if he is the one they should go with. I am growing more hesitant of Exum to. He has a lot of work cut out for him. Then again I am not ready to give up on back to back top 10 pg picks and I am certainly not ready for another pg pick. Furthermore I would not like to pick up and overpay for a PG in the free agency. Whatever pick we manage to get, thank you Gobert I think it should be 2/3. You can get away with a decent PG, certainly hasn't been important on any championship team last decade, as long as the player can shoot and defend. I think Dante can grow into an all star defender and also become a three point shooter.

I hope they can pick up Hezonja.

Dante needs to be able to consistently hit open 3's at the minimum next year if he's in the rotation. They are showing they should be one of the best teams in the league on their defense alone. They can't wait for guys to get it at the offensive end. They have a Dleague team for development. Use it. Rudy has given them no reason not to try to win as much as possible again next year rather they like it or not.

Trey's time is running out. He doesn't play D and just looks to shoot. If he could consistently hit shots it would be one thing but he hasn't shown he can. D-league or end of the bench or traded. My guess is he won't be with the team past next year unless he shows more before the start of next year.

So what should they do with the 15-20 million they will have under the cap next year if not a couple proven pg/combo guards? It's where they have been lacking the past two years. They need to be able to play small too and Trey and Cotton are their two choices now. Sounds like Tomic is coming. I'd guess he gets mid level type money maybe a bit more as one of the top players in Europe the past 3 years.

Possible that Booker could be gone and they look to upgrade there too.

They have Hayward, Burks and Hood at the 2-3 plus Exum can guard those positions. Don't see why they'd be looking to draft someone there unless they get lucky in the lottery. And unless they do I'd only be looking for a young center to develop or to stash guys overseas. Trade the picks otherwise. They don't need to get younger. They need some proven guys to go with what they have.

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonjaz...ll-star-break/

They might have to give up something on D to improve their offense next year. They have to shoot better.

[QUOTE]** Quin Snyder on going small in the last few games

I

The Nuggets discussed Lawson deals at the deadline, and sources at the time said Denver wanted multiple first-round picks. The 11th pick alone might not get it done, but if Utah included another asset — Hood, two future second-rounders, something — the Nuggets might think about going head-on into a full rebuild. Grantland
    I like the idea of him but it sounds like he's a headcase. Wouldn't want to give up Hood. Burke, Neto, Pleiss, non guaranteed deals, picks, cash maybe.
    Last edited by Xiao Yao You; 04-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonjaz...te-to-2015-16/

They'll be tough on D as long as Rudy is around. They need to improve offensively even if they're not as good on D especially at the one. Tomic and Burks will improve them a lot at the offensive end. Get better at the one.

[QUOTE]Gobert doesn

[QUOTE]What

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2359787...ing?fullpage=1

Definitely sounds like his injury had a lot to do with his disappointing numbers. Look for big things from him next year!

He could play both guard positions. When(if?) Exum is ready he can move over no problem. Another ball handler. Can stick the 3.