Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Uh oh...the truth is revealing itself between Parsons and Ariza.

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    few years with the GOAT do wonder for him
    Half his salary should go to Kobe.

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Trevor Ariza sucks without Kobe as his teammate. He has struggled with his jumper since leaving L.A.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashDwyaneWade3
    Trevor Ariza sucks without Kobe as his teammate. He has struggled with his jumper since leaving L.A.
    I can tell that you never watched him during his Wizards stint.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Uh oh...Ariza is at it again...

3-11 and 2-7.
    Yeah. He had a tough game tonight. Hopefully he doesn't stink it up again tomorrow.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Yeah. He had a tough game tonight. Hopefully he doesn't stink it up again tomorrow.
    They won, though.

Gotta overlook it.

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    I can tell that you never watched him during his Wizards stint.
    Oh I have. Just 1 good year of shooting with the Wiz last year then came back crashing down.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    If he brings A+ defense every night, I don't care what he shoots.

Beverley got the same treatment last season. Ariza was brought in for defense, and hes been everything Houston has needed.

Bev was 3-9 tonight and I wouldn't trade him for anybody. He's a perfect fit next to Harden, just as Ariza is.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

End of day no matter how Parsons does the Rockets got a starting SF with a chance to sign another good player due to his friendly salary compared to Chandler.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    If he brings A+ defense every night, I don't care what he shoots.

Beverley got the same treatment last season. Ariza was brought in for defense, and hes been everything Houston has needed.

Bev was 3-9 tonight and I wouldn't trade him for anybody. He's a perfect fit next to Harden, just as Ariza is.
    Yeah. Ariza is the ultimate professional. He doesn't complaint, doesnt show up to training camp overweight, doesn't ask for touches or a ridiculous contract. Brings his A game defensively every night. To say I'm happy with the Trevor Ariza signing would be an understatement.

Him and Beverley do so much for the team and none of it shows up in the box score. I watched Beverley guard Lawson late in the 4th quarter, he didn't get a steal, block his shot or anything like that. McHale subs Johnson in and Lawson immediately crosses him and drives to the basket. I don't remember if he got fouled, scored or if he kicked it out. The point is, he went by him and broke the defense down. You rarely see someone go by Beverley like that.

The ability to guard your man one on one without putting so much pressure on your big guys is so f*cking huge. Houston is lucky to have signed both Ariza and Beverley. They're pitbulls. Especially Beverley, he doesn't back down from anybody. But yeah, sometimes we take defense for granted.