Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Time Of Possession Stats For Players

The links are incomplete. Would love to compare Klay to Harden or Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    last year harden 5.2, lebron 5.5, klay 1.6 lol

3-time NBA All-Star

First thing I notice is that 2015-2016 Curry time of poss is larger than Lebron in that same year.. Curry time of poss is 5.8 minutes to Lebron's 5.3 minutes..

This cant be correct because he plays off the ball so much..

3-time NBA All-Star

CHECK THEM NOW

3-time NBA All-Star

Second thing I notice is that Kyrie s time of poss was always larger than Bron's when they played together..

WOW.. Cant believe that shit..

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    last year harden 5.2, lebron 5.5, klay 1.6 lol
    This year:

Harden 9.6 , Lebron 6.3, Curry 4.9, Klay 1.6

Westbrook was 9.2 during his 30 point TPD season.

3-time NBA All-Star

This year:

Harden 9.6 , Lebron 6.3, Curry 4.9, Klay 1.6

Westbrook was 9.2 during his 30 point TPD season.

2016 Curry time of poss was bigger than Lebron.. Where is 3ball at ?

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    First thing I notice is that 2015-2016 Curry time of poss is larger than Lebron in that same year.. Curry time of poss is 5.8 minutes to Lebron's 5.3 minutes..

Curry is a PG, brings the ball down the court more often than Lebron. Lebron gets the ball after crossing half court. That's one way that stat can be misleading.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Curry is a PG, brings the ball down the court more often than Lebron. Lebron gets the ball after crossing half court. That's one way that stat can be misleading.

Draymond does plenty of that as well and so does AIGUODALA .. The best season Curry and his team has ever had and his time of poss was higher than Bron.. Maybe that is the reason y they won so many games..

Ive done shit on 3ball agenda over and over..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

i dont think you understand that lebron plays SF... he is the largest non-PG time of possession player in the league many years. and that matters because it means all his teams are iso teams... like the '11 heat with everyone in their primes having a 26th team assist rank. They never reach peak teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    i dont think you understand that lebron plays SF... he is the largest non-PG time of possession player in the league many years. and that matters because it means all his teams are iso teams... like the '11 heat with everyone in their primes having a 26th team assist rank. They never reach peak teamwork.

They'll post something about Kobe with a couple of emojis instead of giving you an honest answer or reply.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

LeBron and Harden ball - and a bunch of emulators ruining the modern format of the game

shot clock zapping - dribble the air out of the ball, rhino charge into the key from 30 feet out seeking a foul and / or bail out pass to a stationary 3 point shooter

It sucks that this is what we have to watch at the pro level

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

Luca Doncic is at 5.9 minutes a game this season while Lebron is at 6.3 minutes a game.. I guess that is a bad thing.. You know letting the guy that makes the best decisions with the ball handle the ball the most..

By the way HARDEN isnt the pg and his time of poss is way higher than Bron's..

ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE BEING EXPOSED.. KEEP MOVING THE GOAL POSTS but I still shit on your theories.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN

Good job at looking at stats and not using context. Lebron had a avg season for a "goat" player in 16 because he was dominating the ball less so as we keep telling you lebron stans ofc we he gets on the ball more in 17 18 19 his stats go up to.. almost like he has to dominate the ball to put up numbers.. Curry avgd 30ppg 6 last and 5rebs shooting 50 40 90 lebron put up some of his career lowest 25 30% from 3 below career ast and avg career rebounds.

Durant's Mvp season he avgd 68 touches a game and 3.9 top will lebron avgd 77 touches and 5.5 top and he put up better numbers than lebron with limited interference to the flow of the offense.

Kyrie may have a longer TOP than lebron but Lebron always has had more touches a game. If you ever watched those Cavs teams the offense was lebron brings up the ball tries to A shot B drive or C pass for a 3 off a screen or drive and kick so when that wasn't open or the offense hadn't worked the ball would get dumped to kyrie with 7 secs left on the shot clock to try and make something from nothing.