Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: ISH Memory lane: Kobe stans "reign of terror"

Going down memory lane on a basketball message board...

Dudes on here are pathetic nowadays

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

I've missed you.

Feels like we haven't talked in ages. We're growing apart.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Beta fans infested the arena, now that shit won't happen anymore

Especially with Kobe in a wheelchair
    In otherwords, every Celtics fan now is a bandwagoner after 2008?

Banned

When the recession hit, naturally we blamed the Bean stans and ran them out of town. It was either them or the immigants. Many of the Bean stans were immigants themselves, so it all worked out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

I've missed you.

Feels like we haven't talked in ages. We're growing apart.

I feel I'm growing apart from ISH in general. I'm actually growing apart from basketball too.

Yeah, I love coming on here and picking on dudes. Yeah I like to bully people on here. Yeah I like exposing losers.

but the actual basketball discussion doesn't do it for me. Bunch of virgins talking about how this player matches up with so and so from whatever time.

I like talking shit about peoples hairlines and personal life. Couldn't care less about advanced stats or whatever these virgins discuss daily on here.

Your presence here is really the only thing that keeps me around. When you post, I feel like I belong here. Like there's someone else that gets it, and understands the message board game. We may be pathetic virgins but atleast we make it cool.

Love you boy.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 04-21-2015 at 03:17 PM.

I feel I'm growing apart from ISH in general. I'm actually growing apart from basketball too.

Yeah, I love coming on here and picking on dudes. Yeah I like to bully people on here. Yeah I like exposing losers.

but the actual basketball discussion doesn't do it for me. Bunch of virgins talking about how this player matches up with so and so from whatever time.

I like talking shit about peoples hairlines and personal life. Couldn't care less about advanced stats or whatever these virgins discuss on daily on here.

Your presence here is really the only thing that keeps me around. When you post, I feel like I belong here. Like there's someone else that gets it, and understands the message board game. We may be pathetic virgins but atleast we make it cool.

Love you boy.
    In a Kobe thread of all places

I like talking shit about peoples hairlines and personal life. Couldn't care less about advanced stats or whatever these virgins discuss on daily on here.

Love you boy.
    wow.. love you Buda

I like talking shit about peoples hairlines and personal life. Couldn't care less about advanced stats or whatever these virgins discuss daily on here.

Love you boy.

Love you boy.

#neverforget

Love you boy.
    Damn. I can honestly say this is the most heartfelt neg I have ever given.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Love you boy.

I love you too.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

This

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1

Quote Originally Posted by red1