Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Default Re: So sad watching Steve Nash cry after Lakers eliminated Suns

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    It is still not that serious, Eric Foreman, you do realize that you typed six paragraphs over a man crying? Seriously?

He cried, end of story. What is there to defend? Why are you comparing him to Carter and Lebron? People are different, I wonder why that is so hard for people to understand.People deal with their failures in different ways, nothing new about that.

I dont get why crying is "showing how much he loves the game" while Carter and Lebron's reactions are negative. At the end of the day, it is just a game.

Lets end the thread on that note.
    Thank you.

Some of these guys have had horrible upbringings and while they try hard on the court everyday...they know that being a millionaire is a blessing so if they win a championship cool...but if they don't they won't cry over it.

Doesn't make them less of a competitor.

LOL@ the assertion that crying makes you more of a competitor/means you care more....lol....it means you have weak tear ducts

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

He was the best player on the court surrounded by scrubs and almost beat the Lakers, then lost in the most depressing way possible. I'd cry to.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    It is still not that serious, Eric Foreman, you do realize that you typed six paragraphs over a man crying? Seriously?

He cried, end of story. What is there to defend? Why are you comparing him to Carter and Lebron? People are different, I wonder why that is so hard for people to understand.People deal with their failures in different ways, nothing new about that.

I dont get why crying is "showing how much he loves the game" while Carter and Lebron's reactions are negative. At the end of the day, it is just a game.

Lets end the thread on that note.
    Agreed.

I never saw Magic cry after his 4 NBA Finals defeats , but no one will ever question Magic's love for the game/desire to win.

Absolutely no shame in Nash crying. The shame is in other men feeling like they have to run to his defense as if Nash wants your pity; (ERIC FOREMAN)

Nash is somewhere enjoying his offseason . It''s over.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    Agreed.

I never saw Magic cry after his 4 NBA Finals defeats , but no one will ever question Magic's love for the game/desire to win.

Absolutely no shame in Nash crying. The shame is in other men feeling like they have to run to his defense as if Nash wants your pity; (ERIC FOREMAN)

Nash is somewhere enjoying his offseason . It''s over.
    When did I say Nash wants or needs my pity? My main beef is with people who laughs at crying after losses.

Let's not complicate things with how much they make or if their life is so awesome outside of the court, the basics is this--Nash cried because he had so much passion for the game. Some are clowning and bashing him for it, and I think those people are ignorant idiots. That's all.

And to powerglove, six paragraphs on this issue is better than six paragraphs on most other sh*t threads on ISH. how many variations of "Duncan or Shaq?" "If so and so didn't get hurt how many rings?" threads can there be?

And ultimately, I completely disagree with your notion that someone reacting like they don't care (a la Vince or Bron) doesn't mean we should dismiss them as having less passion for the game than someonel ike Nash and Kobe. Kobe, especially, yo ucan tell that mofuu is obsessed with winning and being the best like Jordan was. You think it's wrong for people to assume kobe has more passion than a Vince?
    Last edited by EricForman; 05-31-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Banned

never understand why would they cry after loss, somebody beat your ass and you're gonna cry?

i know it means they cares, but goddamn it, cry when you're by yourself, disgusting, man up and come back next year

Quote Originally Posted by imlmf
    never understand why would they cry after loss, somebody beat your ass and you're gonna cry?

i know it means they cares, but goddamn it, cry when you're by yourself, disgusting, man up and come back next year
    You're so badass.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imlmf

internet gangster.

Winning>Stats

Default Re: So sad watching this....

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    I guess I just have never agreed with this... to me, the best point guards in history can at least play a little defense... Nash has never played a lick of defense and that is partly why his teams have never won a championship.

Great point guard..sure.. one of the best? no way.

Did you see Magic play D? he was awful. Good team D but 1 on 1 was hilarious.

I felt for him. Still going strong at 37 dude gives it his all from start to finish. It's gotta hurt losing to a team you've pretty much handled the past 4-5 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    I felt for him. Still going strong at 37 dude gives it his all from start to finish. It's gotta hurt losing to a team you've pretty much handled the past 4-5 seasons.
    lakers been handling the suns the past 2 seasons...

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    lakers been handling the suns the past 2 seasons...
    Since '05ish, at least during the post season, it's been the Suns in general.