Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Praise Kobe for the amazing jumpers he tossed in people's faces in Lakers-Suns game 6

That was just ridiculous. In Game 6 of Lakers-Suns West conf finals, various Phoenix dudes played essentially perfect defense on Bryant, yet he still tossed absurd jumper after jumper in their eyeballs.

Gonna actively seek out highlights of most of his second half shots

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Praise Kobe for the amazing jumpers he tossed in people's faces in Lakers-Suns game 6

Not gonna praise him in a thread dedicated to praising him. I think the majority of "praise" was in the GT. I gave him tons of props for hitting two of those shots in front of the Suns' bench.

Default Re: Praise Kobe for the amazing jumpers he tossed in people's faces in Lakers-Suns game 6

I swear to god the ref jumped up and tried to swat it one time. Still got it to go.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Dude's a flat out MONSTER.

Banned

Kobe> Anybody whoever played basketball not named Jordan

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Praise Kobe for the amazing jumpers he tossed in people's faces in Lakers-Suns ga

Black mamba was nuts with some of those shots. loved the one where he tapped Gentry after

Not airballing my layups anymore

As a suns fan this hurts, and normally I get kinda sad after losing. But tonight Kobe played outta his mind with jumpers, and gotta give the guy credit. No one else in the league can make the jumpers he did.

This is currently the widest gap between Kobe and Lebron that we have seen in years.

Kobe was fantastic. I use to argue that Bird was better. Not any more. Bryant has surpassed Bird on the GOAT list. And as some of you know, I am a diehard Celtics fan.

That is about the best compliment I can give. Job well done.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Kobe will do the same to the Celtics. Celtics are hated even more than the Suns.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Kobe Bryant made some unbelievable fade aways.... It was fun watching the fans' reactions after every made jumpshot.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

The jumper when Phx cut it to a 1 possession game was the real deal. Kobe has, and always has had, an amazing ability to realize the game's biggest moment and will himself to a basket. That tough shot just took the life out of Phx.

Made that high school varsity squad

3 long jumpers in their face in the last 2 minutes. Those shots are insanely difficult, and just what the defense wants him to take... but he makes them. unbelievable.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Praise Kobe for the amazing jumpers he tossed in people's faces in Lakers-Suns ga

"Kobe is the best player in basketball... and its not even close" - Alvin Gentry in the press conference.

Kobe Homer?