Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bynum for Bosh could really happen...

Maybe Stern can expand the trade....

Bynum + Morrison + Sasha for Bosh + Jack or Jose

Lakers get their serviceable PG and stud big man for trash

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Maybe Stern can expand the trade....

Bynum + Morrison + Sasha for Bosh + Jack or Jose

Lakers get their serviceable PG and stud big man for trash
    yeah, i like this better.

putting gasol at center for the entire game... we all know how that worked out

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    putting gasol at center for the entire game... we all know how that worked out
    yes, that is correct. but most people that like gasol and bosh together don't really care about defense.

Toronto wants no part of Bynum. He has a terrible attitude, and if he ended up in Canada, on a non-playoff team out East... he would go into dog-mode, and probably end up one of the worst contracts in the league.

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    please... hell no. Plus I don't believe a word any of those BSPN analysists say. Bynum is the perfect missing link for the Lakers frontcourt. Gasol/Odom are often labeled too soft or at least not strong/built enough to face the dwight howards and kendrick perkins of the world. Bynum is like throwing a brick wall into the paint. No other big men in the league has his size and strength, and not to mention even his footwork at such a young age. I would be very surprised if the Lakers move bynum. The Lakers aren't have enough offensive players, especially big men. They need a good/great defensive big men who is a beast like Bynum. Bynum has gone through stretchs averaging 3 blocks per game and could easily pick up 4-5 blocks per night, especially with extended minutes. It's hard projecting what Bynum will do at this point as well since he's been on limited minutes ever since 2008.

*KNOCKONWOOD
    This makes the most sense. I don't get why fans are so pumped about this trade. It doesn't seem like it would make a whole lot of difference to me excepting adding a quality name. the best center for a Gasol type of PF is a solid defensive center. That's not Bosh.

God I hope not. Lakers have more than enough titles as it is, I want to see someone other than Boston/LA win one.

The reason any LA fan would be pumped about this is due to the fact that Bynum simply KEEPS getting injured again and again during the most important time of the year. At this point, most in LA accept that dude is very injury prone, and if they can ship him out for some quality, then im sure most wouldnt be too sad about it.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Toronto wants no part of Bynum. He has a terrible attitude, and if he ended up in Canada, on a non-playoff team out East... he would go into dog-mode, and probably end up one of the worst contracts in the league.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvee you met Hedo?

Raptors are f*cking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    The reason any LA fan would be pumped about this is due to the fact that Bynum simply KEEPS getting injured again and again during the most important time of the year. At this point, most in LA accept that dude is very injury prone, and if they can ship him out for some quality, then im sure most wouldnt be too sad about it.
    Exactly...who trades a 5 time all star for a guy who's hasn't been healthy since 10th grade ?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvee you met Hedo?

Raptors are f*cking retarded.
    To be fair, there is no way we would've known that hedo would flop this hard. Seriously. Money is supposed to be a motivator, we all thought this guy would want contribute after we payed him what he wanted.

Banned

a PG has to be included, Toronto has 2 starting quality PGs and Lakers should insist on getting one, preferably Jack

and if they do, I think they should sign a center for MLE or some of the MLE

someone big who is better than Mbenga

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    a PG has to be included, Toronto has 2 starting quality PGs and Lakers should insist on getting one, preferably Jack

and if they do, I think they should sign a center for MLE or some of the MLE

someone big who is better than Mbenga
    WTF?? as if getting Bosh wouldn't be raping them enough? If you want a solid PG to plug the missing link in your team you better be willing to shed more than Bynum, someone like Gasol. It's arrogant to expect teams to just bend over and take it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    That makes much more sense. I guess I see it a bit now, though I still don't think it's a good fit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Exactly...who trades a 5 time all star for a guy who's hasn't been healthy since 10th grade ?
    jerry west