Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West arrested on weapons charges

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Unless you're a highly recognizable person who's multi-million dollar salary is widely reported in the media that works in an industry that's seen many of your peers specifically targeted for this reason.
    Completely disagree. Hire a security guard or multiple ones. Or avoid areas where you need a gun. I've never once heard a story of a celebrity save their own life with a gun.

Two things can happen if someone you are successful when a gun is pulled. They get killed or someone else does. Either way at least one life is ruined.

See what I mean?

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Man why people be acting like when somebody be strapped they a bad person? Dc is a terrible place to live so I don't blame him. He should have had em registered tho. It wasn't a normal motorcyle either it was on a spyder. He had a shotgun in a guitar case desperado style.

a person suffering (suffered before) from depression carrying around a few weapons is very badnews. If this was NY he'd be looking at 3 1/2 years easy. WTF is going on with him.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    Man why people be acting like when somebody be strapped they a bad person?
    Not bad, stupid.

Dc is a terrible place to live so I don't blame him.
    Then move.

He should have had em registered tho. It wasn't a normal motorcyle either it was on a spyder. He had a shotgun in a guitar case desperado style.
    At least he's ruining his career in style.

Man why people be acting like when somebody be strapped they a bad person? Dc is a terrible place to live so I don't blame him. He should have had em registered tho. It wasn't a normal motorcyle either it was on a spyder. He had a shotgun in a guitar case desperado style.
    you don't need to drive around DC with a shotgun and two other guns. its not beirut. And unless he was delivering medicine to his dying kids, if somewhere is THAT dangerous you should not be there. WTF are you smoking? Don't be such a homer, you can be a big D-West fan and still reazlie this was asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Delonterminator.
    Westinator.

"I'll be back!!.....behind the 3 point line."

Guess he has to go to jail for at least 2 years like Plaxico Burress.

Bye Delonte. Nice knowing you. Thanks for ruining Lebron's championship aspirations and now Lebron will bolt to the Knicks. It's all coming together.
    Last edited by bagelred; 09-18-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    At least he's ruining his career in style.

I'm curious to know where the f@ck he was going.

Will Cavaliers be able to use the JBE?

That's the JailBird Exception.....

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

I'm curious to know where the f@ck he was going.
    Deshawn Stevenson's house maybe.

If the NBA will suspend him?

More playing time for Anthony Parker, Rookie Danny Green, and Daniel Gibson.

I hope this is not an illegal possession of firearms.

Yo Delonte, Im really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Plaxico Burress had one of the best weapons charge arrests of all time

I'm sorry but this is the most badass thing I've ever heard of.

A THREE-WHEELED motorcycle, a gun in the WAISTBAND, a gun strapped to his LEG, and a SHOTGUN IN A GUITAR CASE??

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If the NBA will suspend him?

More playing time for Anthony Parker, Rookie Danny Green, and Daniel Gibson.

I hope this is not an illegal possession of firearms.

If they lose West they're in trouble, that's a big hit, he really came on last year, he was their second best player vs. Orlando.

A great law practice to start is a specialty in just defending professional athletes. What a great niche. Solid business all year round.

National High School Star

So, Delonte was driving a go-cart, basically?

Oh, and who would believe that an NBA player could play the guitar?
    Last edited by Hammertime; 09-18-2009 at 04:43 PM.