Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Default Wow.... did anybody see Garnett and Rondo going at each other??

Garnett appeared to be joking with Rondo and Rondo got mad and slapped his hand away. Then Garnett kept poking at Rondo and Rondo kept slapping his hand away and exchanging words with him..... and they kept going back and forth just like 2 kids bickering.

My interpretation: Rondo takes himself too seriously. The guy needs to lighten up. Garnett is a prankster and jokes around like that. Rondo needs to roll with it just like his teammates do.

Anybody else see this?

Default Re: Wow.... did anybody see Garnett and Rondo going at each other??

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth11
    Garnett appeared to be joking with Rondo and Rondo got mad and slapped his hand away. Then Garnett kept poking at Rondo and Rondo kept slapping his hand away and exchanging words with him..... and they kept going back and forth just like 2 kids bickering.

My interpretation: Rondo takes himself too seriously. The guy needs to lighten up. Garnett is a prankster and jokes around like that. Rondo needs to roll with it just like his teammates do.

Anybody else see this?

Yes... very uncomfortable to watch. I don't know what to make of it.

adrenaline makes you do things you normally wouldn't. With that being said, Rondo is always serious. I've seen him crack a smile maybe twice

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

No story here...

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

I know exactly what kind of cat Rondo is. He was that one skinny black dude in elementary school who wasn't exactly part of the "in" crowd, or "popular" crowd as a kid, but he wasn't exactly a nerd that was picked on. People probably tested him because he seemed like a quiet reserved guy, but once they saw he would stand up for himself, and is not like the kid next to him that you could pick on, they left him alone.

Dude ain't completely right in the head. He reminds me of Nick and Nate Diaz of MMA fame, just a chip on their shoulders, and that chip needs to be knocked the **** off their shoulders.

E.G. yeah, stop taking yourself so damn serious, ol' mushroom head ass n1gga.

♫♪♫

Boston just likes to fight!

did this happen tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    I know exactly what kind of cat Rondo is. He was that one skinny black dude in elementary school who wasn't exactly part of the "in" crowd, or "popular" crowd as a kid, but he wasn't exactly a nerd that was picked on. People probably tested him because he seemed like a quiet reserved guy, but once they saw he would stand up for himself, and is not like the kid next to him that you could pick on, they left him alone.

Dude ain't completely right in the head. He reminds me of Nick and Nate Diaz of MMA fame, just a chip on their shoulders, and that chip needs to be knocked the **** off their shoulders.

You got it 180' wrong.

Garnett is the one you should criticise.
    Rondo is an intelligent young man who isn't for all the fake rah-rah bullsh!t that Garnett still lives for.

Rondo's mindstate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KG's mindstate

x1,000,000,000.

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    Yes... very uncomfortable to watch. I don't know what to make of it.
    The game was won at that time. I don't understand why Rondo took offense. I agree with you, the whole thing was very strange to watch.

I think this thread is proof of what a good job Doc Rivers has done coaching this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    did this happen tonight?
    Yea.... at the end of the 4th quarter with about a minute or 2 left in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake

I think you are on to something here. Dude just needs to chill. What KG was doing was not offensive at all. 10 out of 10 dudes would have had fun with it and just rolled with it. Everyone except Rondo

Blu Ray

It looks like KG was trying to pick his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth11

Anybody else see this?
    Did Garnett say Fsck you to Rondo's hand or shadow or something?