Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 05-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #556
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: May 15: Playoffs 2nd round, Grizzlies at Thunder, Game 7

Where did that JKidd ******* go?

Really like the CF matchups. OKC vs Mavs have a ton of tough matchups for each team, should be interesting. Dirk and Durant are two of the toughest matchups for any team, it'll be interesting to see who gets his team to the finals.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #557
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Just got back from the game and I just wanted to congratulate the Memphis Grizzles. They are a very good team and I think they have a bright future.

Good game Memphis fans!!!
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #558
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Geez, OKC killed Memphis in this game. It seemed as though I was watching me play NBA 2K11. I dominate teams in that game the same way OKC dominated Memphis throughout the 2nd half.

I really wanted the Grizzlies to win this series because I was rooting for them being the underdogs, but it didn't surprise me that OKC destroyed them today. The Thunder crowd stayed in the game for all 48 minutes. It messes with your mind to as the opposition to have thousands of fans rooting against you, especially when the home team is playing so well.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #559
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
Just got back from the game and I just wanted to congratulate the Memphis Grizzles. They are a very good team and I think they have a bright future.

Good game Memphis fans!!!
I was there too. Did you see Doris Burke though? She was hot tonight. I was shocked. She walked right passed me and I was like WTF!? She was glowing.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #560
L1N3ARX
Can barely lace up my sneakers

L1N3ARX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
I was there too. Did you see Doris Burke though? She was hot tonight. I was shocked. She walked right passed me and I was like WTF!? She was glowing.

Doris is hideous... at least in HD, good lord.
L1N3ARX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 AM   #561
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Smile Re: May 15: Playoffs 2nd round, Grizzlies at Thunder, Game 7

GGs Memphis!!

Wish we could have met in the Western Conference finals, you guys are my 2nd fav team in the west. Nothing but respect.

My prediction is that KD and RW and company have WAAYYY better numbers against the Mavs next series than the Grizz. I think you guys have the best defensive team in the league.

Major Props to TA. Hurt my soul rooting against him, but THUNDER UP!
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: