History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default rcf went from reliable cavs info to complete crap in one offseason.

"This is not a defense of Windhorst (even if he is a friend of RCF). It's just not necessary in this thread. Windhorst is not out on some island about the Love trade. Other reporters at ESPN have taken similar positions, and Ben has tweeted it via RCF. You don't have to believe any of them, but there is no need to use this thread to just bash them all. " from wuck a mod over there who will delete anything you post about windy true or not ,take anything he says as gold and calls windy a personal friend of the site. so much for that being the go to spot for good cavs info. i don't know how anyone who claims to be a cavs fan can defend windy after this last year.
    Last edited by El Gato Negro; 08-06-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: rcf went from reliable cavs info to complete crap in one offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    "This is not a defense of Windhorst (even if he is a friend of RCF). It's just not necessary in this thread. Windhorst is not out on some island about the Love trade. Other reporters at ESPN have taken similar positions, and Ben has tweeted it via RCF. You don't have to believe any of them, but there is no need to use this thread to just bash them all. " from wuck a mod over there who will delete anything you post about windy true or not ,take anything he says as gold and calls windy a personal friend of the site. so much for that being the go to spot for good cavs info. i don't know how anyone who claims to be a cavs fan can defend windy after this last year.

i hate windy bashing. Dude is a native and a supporter of the cavs. Just because he says something negative doesn't mean everybody needs to jump on his sh*t.

Jason LLoyd was saying the same stuff about Kyrie and didn't say a damn word about Lebron coming back and nobody cares. If Windy was dead wrong so was Jason LLyod, who undoubtedly was the most connected beat writer during the grant era.

RCF quality has significantly dipped over the years. It's like hide the ball sh*t there now.

I hate the fact that everybody expects you to donate to the site.

I hate the fact that there is some super secret s34 sh*t that supposedly has insider information that they want you to pay for to get access to.

No news gets broken on there, and nothing has been broken there since the Mo Williams trade way back when.

Wuck and Ben aren't so bad, but i hate the money-grubbing. It didn't used to be like that. Not a big fan of some of the other posters who's name I won't mention that are very prolific and very quick to tell you they have all these connections and "sources".

Why keep sh*t from members of the site? Why maintain a sort of class distinction between cavs fans? F*ck that sh*t. If I ran a cavs site i'd want to share the resources I have.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: rcf went from reliable cavs info to complete crap in one offseason.

Windy is the only one i remember reporting that lebron and kyrie didn't like each other and there was no way bran would every sign with the cavs as long as kyrie was there. followed by that isn't my thinking it's just a fact. him being a native makes all his cavs/Ohio bashing even worse. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...tension-talks/
    Last edited by El Gato Negro; 08-11-2014 at 01:08 AM.