H R C!

H R C!

H R C!

Hillary Rotten Clinton?

Default Re: LeBron James: Why I'm endorsing Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Hillary Rotten Clinton?
    Jameer's bit(h is here
    Done being down on your knees sucking his member after he toyed with you for your terror threats ?

Corruption in government is widespread - IRS, FBI, DOJ. I had had hopes that the FBI was neutral and would do a fair job investigating Hillary's email/Foundation issues. They have handed out immunity to 5 of Hillary's people (so they can't be touched and will have no problem with security clearance in Hillary's new administration) and allowed all the evidence destroyed so that on the small chance that Trump should win, there can be no trace/investigation carried out later.

There is no tape of Hillary interviewed by the FBI - only agents' notes. Her cel phones and iPads have been destroyed by hammer. Her computers were scrubbed clean by BleachBit. Laptop was "lost" in the mail. As part of the immunity deal - (Hillary's top aide) Cheryl Mills' computer was physically destroyed after FBI (limited dates) search. Sounds like a coverup to me to hide the corruption that was going on in the Clinton Foundation (and in those 32,000 deleted emails). Why else would some one go to the trouble of setting up one's own private server (and destroying all the evidence above) if not to hide illegal stuff?
    Last edited by rmt; 10-07-2016 at 11:48 AM.

The American political scene is a world joke nowadays.
    The "Anyone can grow up to be president." thing has gone way too far... ya, it's cool that the US voted in a "colored" president(yay for diversity, except it wasn't real, racial tensions have only boiled up in the last 8 years)...
    And now, there is a female who if it where most anyone else, would be going through a trial right now and would be headed for jail(sad part is, lots of American's don't even know why, there's way too much propaganda and cover ups in the US media), and then there is a scumbag who has a very colorful history. When I was growing up, it was a recurring joke that Trump was(or could be) president in movies and TV shows... and now, he's one of the two choices.

American's need to break the two party system and get someone else in there, because your two parties have really become so corrupt that you are picking between a bigot and a criminal to lead your country.

Just in case it isn't obvious, I don't support either one of these candidates and am shocked and disappointed that American politicians have become so obvious with their corruptions, and the people don't even see it. It's 2016 people, stop watching FOX, CNN and all the other news outlets that these corrupt politicians have control over... use the internet to get your news, find out for yourselves what is really happening in your own country, then keep reading and find out how the rest of the world really perceives Americans, mostly because of the global unrest they have been driving, then wake up and realize how bad things have gotten. The people are the only ones who can change it, but not if you keep droning on and believing everything your told.

#anyoneButHillaryORTrump
    Last edited by Phenith; 10-07-2016 at 02:33 PM.