Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Reminder: Kobe led the worst supporting cast in NBA history for a b2b2b finals team..

Coupled with also winning b2b titles.

There has never been a worse roster in the history of the NBA that has went to b2b2b finals and won b2b titles.

The Rockets with Hakeem won b2b titles, but they didn't go to the finals three seasons in a row.

Kobe Bryant is the 2nd/3rd greatest player of all time and he did it against all odds...bad team for such great achievement, small hands, 210 pounds, not elite athletically, the NBA doing everything they could to hold him down, etc, etc, etc. He's easily the most skilled player of all time.

And you know it.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Reminder: Kobe led the worst supporting cast in NBA history for a b2b2b finals team..

Get a job, Justin...

Default Re: Reminder: Kobe led the worst supporting cast in NBA history for a b2b2b finals team..

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Get a job, Justin...
    As if you have one.

And being a stay at home Dad while the other parent works is a job.

You mooch off your parents, while I simply get money from the government that has disenfranchised me.

top 13/12th ya.

Local High School Star

Sure having the most stacked front court in the league was a bad supporting cast....

I hope a bird takes a crap on your head today

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

on one knee as well ...

06-14-2016, 09:51 AM
    stalkerforlife

If Cavs win the title, I will never watch another NBA game in my life...
    Nor will I support the NBA in any way.

The NBA fixing game 5 for the Cavs was the first straw.

If they somehow fix the entire series for them, I am done.

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

I'll probably just stick to the off topic forum.
    GTFO

Such a bad supporting cast Kobe shoots 6/24 with more turnovers than assists in Game 7 of the Finals and they still manage to win

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    on one knee as well ...

Unbelievable.

And I have never seen a more skilled player than Kobe in that Pheonix series.

Just completely overcame all odds to absolutely dominate and truthfully look like the greatest player of all time, even if just for one series. (Only Jordan and Kareem have a case over him all time)

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Unbelievable.

And I have never seen a more skilled player than Kobe in that Pheonix series.

Just completely overcame all odds to absolutely dominate and truthfully look like the greatest player of all time, even if just for one series. (Only Jordan and Kareem have a case over him all time)
    06-14-2016, 09:51 AM
    stalkerforlife

Quote:
    If Cavs win the title, I will never watch another NBA game in my life...
    Nor will I support the NBA in any way.

The NBA fixing game 5 for the Cavs was the first straw.

If they somehow fix the entire series for them, I am done.

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

I'll probably just stick to the off topic forum.
    GTFO

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

^^^

you so shook bro

rent free to the max

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

You can't shoot 6/24 and still win the worst supporting cast ever.

Try coming up with an argument for that.

Oh and one more reminder...

He did it without colluding and cowardly running from team to team when things got tough.

He had worse rosters than the coward could ever dream of and he never quit to form super teams.

Nobody besides jordan/kareem has a argument over kobe? Lol?

vs Lebron

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    ^^^

you so shook bro

rent free to the max
    I own that guy.

I love it when he follows me and begs for my attention.

Maybe i'll throw him a bone if he keeps up the work.