Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James has never Won a Ring Without 2 other Superstars in their Primes

Kevin Love played like shit this series and didnt even play in a game.

Kyrie isn't in his prime yet.

So it seems like you're wrong again OP.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lebron James has never Won a Ring Without 2 other Superstars in their Primes

Nah. Lebron stans just can't admit to themselves. They have never seen Lebron win without 2 other superstar players in their primes on his team. No top 10 great player needed that luxury.

Keep living in denial though. Let me know if Lebron ever wins a ring with just one other superstar player in his prime on his team.

Kevin Love played like shit this series and didnt even play in a game.

Kyrie isn't in his prime yet.

So it seems like you're wrong again OP.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Nah. Lebron stans just can't admit to themselves. They have never seen Lebron win without 2 other superstar players in their primes on his team. No top 10 great player needed that luxury.

Keep living in denial though. Let me know if Lebron ever wins a ring with just one other superstar player in his prime on his team.
    Wade in 2013 was not in his prime. Even if you want to argue that he was still a superstar, he was injured in the playoffs so it's irrelevant. Bosh has never been a superstar. An all-star yes, but not a superstar.

Irving and Love aren't superstars either for that matter. Irving may be approaching that level, but he's never even made an all-NBA team.

The only years that Lebron had a legit superstar teammate were 2011 and 2012.

Local High School Star

Kevin Love is NOT a superstar. In fact, he was downright awful in the playoffs and looked like a fringe starter most of the time.

Sure, on paper, you can say Lebron had 2 other all-stars, but the Kevin Love from 3-4 years ago was NOT the Kevin Love that appeared in the playoffs. What'd he average...8 points and 5 boards?? lol C'mon...everyone knows the playoffs were the Lebron & Kyrie Show.
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 07-10-2016 at 04:44 PM.

So after laughing about Kyrie Irving being a top 5 PG, you went ahead and admitted he was a top 5 PG. Who's laughing now?

Oh but there's a difference between having two other top 5 positional players and having two other top 5 positional players who have already proven themselves to be the best player on their respective teams. Bynum, Ginobili, DJ, Parish, Mchale, Worthy were never the best players on ANY team. Keep reaching dude.
    I said Kyrie MIGHT have been top 5 in 2014, I didn

NBA sixth man of the year

[QUOTE=RRR3]I said Kyrie MIGHT have been top 5 in 2014, I didn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Kevin Love is a superstar

Kevin Love pre-LeBron put up 26/12.5/4.4/on 59% TS

Here is a list of players who have achieved that feat

The only players who have ever managed to do it is Kevin Love and Prime Kareem Abdul Jabbar

It's pretty safe to say that Kevin Love pre-LeBron was a superstar

Coincidentally Kevin Love stopped performing at a superstar level as soon as he started playing with LeBron

Coincidentally this is the exact thing that happened when Chris Bosh played with LeBron

Therefore we can determine that LeBron-Ball has a diminishing effect on his teammates effectiveness, lowering the potential of his team below the actual level of the team's true talent

A Lebron stan calling someone else a coward? Oh the irony

Get back to me when Lebron doesn't cowardly collude to join 2 other superstars in their primes to win a championship.
    I believe I proved Kyrie wasn't a superstar in his prime

Unless you think Kemba Walker is a superstar in his prime?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Kevin Love is a superstar

Kevin Love pre-LeBron put up 26/12.5/4.4/on 59% TS

Here is a list of players who have achieved that feat

The only players who have ever managed to do it is Kevin Love and Prime Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Coincidentally Kevin Love stopped performing at a superstar level as soon as he started playing with LeBron

Coincidentally this is the exact thing that happened when Chris Bosh played with LeBron

Therefore we can determine that LeBron-Ball has a diminishing effect on his teammates effectiveness, lowering the potential of his team below the actual level of the team's true talent
    If "LeBron ball" caused Love to stop being a superstar, why do you still use the "LeBron needed the help of two superstars" argument? Are you retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Remind me again how many times superstar Kevin Love with Kareem-worthy statistics made the playoffs in Minnesota with him as the man?

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Lol. This is hilarious. At one point, Kyrie was arguably the best player in the playoffs.

He was the go to player on Cleveland for the majority of the finals.

A month later....

"He's ok. Still needs to develop".

The saga continues....

Warriorfan jacked a lot of 3ball's posting style.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Lol. This is hilarious. At one point, Kyrie was arguably the best player in the playoffs.

He was the go to player on Cleveland for the majority of the finals.

A month later....

"He's ok. Still needs to develop".

The saga continues....
    He was a superstar in the playoffs. He wasn't anywhere near a superstar in 2014.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Remind me again how many times superstar Kevin Love with Kareem-worthy statistics made the playoffs in Minnesota with him as the man?
    It seems to me that you are not familiar with the Minnesota teams of 2012 through 2014. Go ahead and look over their rosters and you should get the answer to your question.

Good luck