Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How much respect have you lost for Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    None. Never had any.

What have I been telling this board since 2008-2009 ish
    Just think about all the losers you made leave this site in shame because they didn't listen to what you were telling them. Instead of asking for forgiveness for even questioning us or thanking us for correcting their shitty opinion and misguided fanhood, they just disappeared.

The rest will disappear after tonight and this board can go back to actual basketball discussion. Into the abyss of wasted lives they go, countless hours spent trying to argue on behalf of a 2/7 failure that is only 31 and getting his ass handed to him.

It feels good to know we were right this entire time.

I rule the local playground

I am betting there with be b*tch signs are the arena tonight. I wonder if they will be confiscating those signs for foul language? ha ha

None. Green should have been suspended in WCF for the wild shit he was doing, all this crying is silly to me, ppl out here acting like he was innocent and never done anyone harm

Ive never dissed lebron before the suspension. He lost all my respect.

Never gon be a fan of Lebeta anymore , fk this guy

NBA rookie of the year

Lol Bran gonna have Kevin Love shipped out ASAP

Dunking on everybody in the park

I already had little respect for him but crying after a game about a player and wanting him suspended in the Finals is a new low.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Doesn't change much, I've always seen him as a great player who is also a whining diva.

Him getting THAT upset over Green calling him a b---- though? Doesn't that kind of trash talk happen all the time in the NBA? I would think it does. Jalen Rose is one example, he said at Michigan he would "study your background and find out something crazy that happened to you" and use it in his trash talk.

"Something crazy that happened to you"- it's like someone saying to Penny Hardaway during a game "remember when that guy had a gun to your head, stole your money, and then shot you in the leg" or someone saying to Wade "I'm gonna be on you like crack on your mom".

Okay maybe those are extreme LOL, but talking about "something crazy that happened to you" sounds a lot more personal and much worse than what Green said. And I doubt Rose was the only player in the collegiate and NBA level to go that low with his trash talk.
    Last edited by Stringer Bell; 06-13-2016 at 03:24 PM.

a b!tch is a b!tch

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Funny, I gained a ton of respect for Lebron in last years finals, but this year...**** off.

A lot. I mean what he did was a straight b*tch move. I remember watching his press conference and thinking, "No way can this guy stoop that low and try to get Green suspended." But that's what he did. He's a beta inside and even he knows it. He wants to deck stacked in his favor.

Also, he proved to me this year that he's an attention seeking diva. Anytime Step got too much press, he would chime with these weak tweets and try to get people riled up.

It will be sweet to see him walking off the court in defeat.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    A lot. I mean what he did was a straight b*tch move. I remember watching his press conference and thinking, "No way can this guy stoop that low and try to get Green suspended." But that's what he did. He's a beta inside and even he knows it. He wants to deck stacked in his favor.

Also, he proved to me this year that he's an attention seeking diva. Anytime Step got too much press, he would chime with these weak tweets and try to get people riled up.

Like Jordan retiring in 1993, just to come back in 1995 with a grand press conference to show that he's returning?

I never had any respect for this bitch.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Just think about all the losers you made leave this site in shame because they didn't listen to what you were telling them. Instead of asking for forgiveness for even questioning us or thanking us for correcting their shitty opinion and misguided fanhood, they just disappeared.

The rest will disappear after tonight and this board can go back to actual basketball discussion. Into the abyss of wasted lives they go, countless hours spent trying to argue on behalf of a 2/7 failure that is only 31 and getting his ass handed to him.

It feels good to know we were right this entire time.

We tried to help them, but we can't let that deter our celebration.

When he snitched on Noah and brought his own kids into the conversation. Sound familiar? Deja Vu??

"I love his emotion as a competitor. I love his emotion, but I think the words that he used to me was a little bit too far," James said. "I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful. I'm OK with competing against Jo. I love the competitive nature in him, but we should leave it there. The disrespectful words that he said to me were uncalled for."

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival

I think it's hilarious how people misinterpret the words alpha and beta. When I think of players with huge influence like this, they aren't quite beta. They are businessmen.

Whether its right or wrong is up for debate, but I think lebron approaches basketball and winning like a business. To do some of the things he's done show he's more about the business than the game deep down.