Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Try make an argument why LeBron isn't consensus top 5.. I'll debunk all of them

This is the reality you have to accept now... The present loves to underrate a current player, but as soon as he is the past, he'll be put on a pedestal

It's tough to stomach, BUT it's true... There is a current NBA player at only 31 who is a top 5 player of all time

Default Re: Try make an argument why LeBron isn't consensus top 5.. I'll debunk all of them

Lebron is top 7 of all time, not top 5 yet. The top 6 are:

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Wilt Chamberlain
    3. Magic Johnson
    4. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    5. Larry Bird
    6. Tim Duncan

Lebron is already ahead of Russell and Shaq, hes at No.7 at this moment.

Default Re: Try make an argument why LeBron isn't consensus top 5.. I'll debunk all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Lebron is top 7 of all time, not top 5 yet. The top 6 are:

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Wilt Chamberlain
    3. Magic Johnson
    4. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    5. Larry Bird
    6. Tim Duncan

Lebron is already ahead of Russell and Shaq, hes at No.7 at this moment.
    Make an argument. You have no argument. Opinion is not credible

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Make an argument. You have no argument. Opinion is not credible
    NBA Finals winning%, still below 50% at this moment and will need another title to break even.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    NBA Finals winning%, still below 50% at this moment and will need another title to break even.
    That's not an argument, that's an observation. You'll have to explain your viewpoint based on this observation... Otherwise it's just irrelevant.

Not credible.

That's not an argument, that's an observation. You'll have to explain your viewpoint based on this observation... Otherwise it's just irrelevant.

Not credible.
    You just dont know how to counter this argument that Lebron has low NBA Finals winning%, so you choose to ignore. Good for you though, cannot lose an argument when you choose to ignore the argument you cannot win.

No , let you try create an argument for Lebron against Duncan/Shaq/Hakeem ? Let alone goat's .

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    No , let you try create an argument for Lebron against Duncan/Shaq/Hakeem ? Let alone goat's .
    Placing Hakeem above LeBron?

That was easy...

Conclusion: poster is not credible

Wilt is one of the most dominant ever statistically and also one of the best 2 way players ever. Russell is the greatest winner, is the GOAT when it comes to defensive impact, and has arguably the GOAT intangibles and basketball IQ. Magic is arguably the greatest offensive player ever even if he's not the scorer MJ or Lebron or whoever else is because of how much better he makes his teammates and never lead an offense that wasn't top 5 when he played a full season. Shaq has arguably the best peak ever and most people consider his peak better than Lebron even if it's close. His longevity is fine too with 13 years where he's at least top 5 player. If you think 3/4 guys have cases, then Lebron moves down to 6.

Placing Hakeem above LeBron?

That was easy...

Conclusion: poster is not credible
    Ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    Wilt is one of the most dominant ever statistically and also one of the best 2 way players ever. Russell is the greatest winner, is the GOAT when it comes to defensive impact, and has arguably the GOAT intangibles and basketball IQ. Magic is arguably the greatest offensive player ever even if he's not the scorer MJ or Lebron or whoever else is because of how much better he makes his teammates and never lead an offense that wasn't top 5 when he played a full season. Shaq has arguably the best peak ever and most people consider his peak better than Lebron even if it's close. His longevity is fine too with 13 years where he's at least top 5 player. If you think 3/4 guys have cases, then Lebron moves down to 6.
    Analysis: Large block of spray with no real point, just opinions that lack context

Conclusion: Poster has a lack of understanding for what the paramters of the contemporary GOAT ranking system is based on.. EG- An accumulation of everything, WITH context addressed

Credible? Not determined yet

Let me give this a go.

Russell 11 rangz
    Wilt 100 pts
    Mike 6/6
    West logo
    Mikan O.G. legend
    Kobe Mamba mentality
    Shaq MDE
    Ray Allen 3

That's at least 8. No way you can poke holes in that, ISB.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I tried, I failed.

a player that colluded, pick and chose his team and his teammates but still went 3/7 in the finals is a top 5 player in nba history. sike.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I tried, I failed.
    You don't know anything about sports.

Fruitcake mOark.