Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Derrick Williams struggling to guard perimeter; Wolves force him to PF position

You obviously don't have an agenda with this thread...

I'll laugh my ass off if Derrick Williams becomes an all star and Kyrie flops. Just because of you.... [COLOR="White"]and I'll feel really bad for the other Cavs fans [/COLOR]

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Williams struggling to guard perimeter; Wolves force him to PF position

You all act like the dude will be able to guard PF.

Keep the excuses coming. This is good.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    You all act like the dude will be able to guard PF.

Keep the excuses coming. This is good.
    You are the same idiot who said that the Cavs would win 50 games without Lebron and the only one who is trolling here. It is not your fault that you were born this idiotic so I cannot blame you though.

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    You obviously don't have an agenda with this thread...

I'll laugh my ass off if Derrick Williams becomes an all star and Kyrie flops. Just because of you.... [COLOR="White"]and I'll feel really bad for the other Cavs fans [/COLOR]
    Why hate a GAWD??

LMAO @ this guy making an all star team when he doesn't even have a position.

Why hate a GAWD??

LMAO @ this guy making an all star team when he doesn't even have a position.
    Going from LeBron James to Kyrie Irving is like going from Dom Perignon to Weasel Spit.

NBA rookie of the year

Tweeeeeener.

I'm not seeing the big deal. Isn't this the exact same thing people said about Beasley when he was traded to Minny? 2 years later he's playing the position well. Jeff Green also struggled making the jump from the 4 to the 3.

In case you didn't know it takes a while for any player to adjust to the athleticism you face in the NBA, but when you go from defending bigs to guarding wing players the jump is especially hard. I wouldn't be alarmed at all.

LMAO @ you clowns. Talking about me won't help this guy find a position. During the draft, you all said he was a small forward. The Wolves coach and I disagree -- guess whose opinions matter here?

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    I'm not seeing the big deal. Isn't this the exact same thing people said about Beasley when he was traded to Minny? 2 years later he's playing the position well. Jeff Green also struggled making the jump from the 4 to the 3.

In case you didn't know it takes a while for any player to adjust to the athleticism you face in the NBA, but when you go from defending bigs to guarding wing players the jump is especially hard. I wouldn't be alarmed at all.
    Wolves drafted Williams to beat out Beasley for the SF position... f*ck you dudes talking about?

Minny tried to give away Beasley for Kevin Martin.

Williams blew up because of his tournament performance; he is slightly overrated on these boards. Tweeners don't do well and 99% of them don't have the offensive potential and handling of Beasy.

Oh wow, Derrick Williams is going to play his natural position.

Shocker.

Decent playground baller

No NBA player can be stopped 1 on 1, even against another nba player. That is how good these guys are. In regards to that comment obviously Dwight howard could punish Ricky Rubio. But in terms of Position Vs. Position , no way.

Wolves drafted Williams to beat out Beasley for the SF position... f*ck you dudes talking about?

Minny tried to give away Beasley for Kevin Martin.
    Derrick Williams, Jonas Valanciunas >>> Tristan Thompson

Decent college freshman

Our rookie is struggling to guard our best offensive player, how is this a surprise? Most people had trouble guarding Beasley last year, does that mean they all fail at the 3 spot?

I think Williams will play most minutes at the 4 but will also backup the 3 for some of the game also. By the way the article you posted is rubbish because it said Anthony Randolph can play the 3.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Who didn't see this coming? Well, besides David Kahn