Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: *If* Rose stays healthy, the Bulls are the favorites in the East.

I'd say that even if Rose doesn't stays healthy they are close to that, they've really built a nice team around and they are used to playing without him.

In this thread...

The haters: rose hasn't been healthy for 2 years, lebron v rose Bron will win, bulls have no offense, gasol is too old.

The bulls/rose fans: championship contenders, good mix of shooters passing bigmen, should get top seed, bulls are a deep team now.

And then there's samuraiswish who goes out of his way to be different.

So you see, there really is no point saying anything good about but the bulls chances when you have people stuck on old beliefs with our team and hating rose for being cautious with injury.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Rose will silence the doubters this year and I agree CHI is the favorite in the East,

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    In this thread...

The haters: rose hasn't been healthy for 2 years, lebron v rose Bron will win, bulls have no offense, gasol is too old.

The bulls/rose fans: championship contenders, good mix of shooters passing bigmen, should get top seed, bulls are a deep team now.

And then there's samuraiswish who goes out of his way to be different.

So you see, there really is no point saying anything good about but the bulls chances when you have people stuck on old beliefs with our team and hating rose for being cautious with injury.
    What about me? I made the ****ing thread.

I don't like Rose and he's one of the most overrated MVPs ever, but he does make that team better and the Bulls are probably atop the East with Indiana bound to regress even further and Miami's departure from the top.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Yep.

C: Noah/Taj
    PF: Gasol/Mirotic
    SF: Dunleavy/McDermott
    SG: Butler/Snell/Hinrich
    PG: Rose/Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Yep.

C: Noah/Taj
    PF: Gasol/Mirotic
    SF: Dunleavy/McDermott
    SG: Butler/Snell/Hinrich
    PG: Rose/Aaron Brooks/Hinrich
    People really need to quit acting like Brooks is going to be playing over Hinrich. You obviously don't know who's coaching the team.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

McBuckets needs to start

Even if Rose is healthy, there's still the matter if he will play or not.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Even if Rose is healthy, there's still the matter if he will play or not.
    Go ahead and tune into NBA TV Tuesday afternoon to see him play with Team USA.

Not airballing my layups anymore

too bad we dont live in a world that revolves around "ifs".