Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Golden State Aster*sks

Default Adam Silver just called and gives you an opportunity to play all 48 minutes as PG of your favorite team

You get to play one game in the NBA

You will be playing all 48 minutes

You will be PG regardless of your height

Every shot you make, you earn $50,000

How many shots do you take?

Default Re: Adam Silver just called and gives you an opportunity to play all 48 minutes as PG of your favorite team

I'll be the first 6' 9" pg. I'd take all the shots

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: Adam Silver just called and gives you an opportunity to play all 48 minutes as PG of your favorite team

all of them as each team helps me score as many as possible. i'd have 400 points minimum.

I play no defense at all (too tiring), cherry pick at the other end and demand the ball every play or attempt to steal it from my own players if necessary. We lose by 100 points but I make probably 100 grand off of 30 shot attempts.

I go out there and try to play team ball initially so I don't get froze out of the offense, and I tell them ahead of time I'm taking every buzzer heaving shot there is.

I mostly just try to slip out in transition and cherry pick and shoot open 3's... driving into the paint vs them 7 foot nikkas wont work

Why would I ever do this?

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

can i shoot in my own basket?

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

I take as many as possible. The nice thing is, the opposing team would likely let me take a good number of shots because me shooting is better odds for them.

Even if you play 48 minutes, it's no use since no one will give you the ball. Just because you're PG doesn't mean anyone's giving you the ball.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Even if you play 48 minutes, it's no use since no one will give you the ball. Just because you're PG doesn't mean anyone's giving you the ball.
    What if each player on your team gets bonus for every time you shoot?

the tooth fairy called and wants its tooth

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

so you thought a question with only one answer was a good idea for a thread?

as many as possible.

One I'd have Wesley Matthews bring up the ball because I'm gonna get ripped probably. My only hope is that in the NBA the guard gets so aggressive he actually gets called for hand checking. As far as shots made it would probably be mid range shot off a curl, catch and shoot. Or a wide open 3 being swung to me in the corner.

I'm guessing I probably end the game 3-15. I'm taking every shot I get but I'm so out of shape right now I would be lucky to get that many looks.

Since I'd be on the Sixers I'd take as many shots as possible. So probably like 40. It probably be the only time all year where the fans were aggressively rooting for a player to succeed so it'd probably be fun even tho we'd lose by 50.

Shoot a lot, especially since I don't have handles.