Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

The old lefty in me wants to laugh at his death (finally death has smiled its black toothed grin) but the Christian in me says, may God have mercy on your soul and rest in peace.

Default Re: Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

Scumbag family who got rich off pollution and labor exploitation. Good riddance.
    I'm a registered independent. F#@k the DNC & RNC

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

https://reason.com/podcast/the-liber...of-david-koch/

In 1980, Koch was the vice presidential candidate of the Libertarian Party, whose platform that year endorsed the then-radical notions of legalizing drugs, ending penalties for victimless crimes, and full acceptance of gays and lesbians. The platform also called for the abolition of the CIA and FBI in the wake of the Church Commission findings of widespread abuse. In 1987, he told Reason, "Pursuing a very aggressive foreign policy

The ISH'ers Champion!

Damn Freedom House lost its kingpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    You're the same dude who posts "Asian fam hold this W " with a dancing emote as soon as new of a mass shooting hits the page. What a hypocrite.
    Wtf are you talking about? Apples and oranges.

I'm not jumping with joy over his death or anything but I'm definitely not gonna lose any sleep over it.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Looks like now Trump is not gonna get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Wtf are you talking about? Apples and oranges.
    So it's f*cked up to laugh about one man's death, but it's cool to laugh about the deaths of a bunch of innocent shoppers?

So it's f*cked up to laugh about one man's death, but it's cool to laugh about the deaths of a bunch of innocent shoppers?
    You very well may be the last poster to take my posts even remotely seriously. It warms my heart in a sense, but you should know better by now. You realize I'm just a background character right?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Looks like now Trump is not gonna get paid.
    Ignorance. Trump and the Koch Brothers were enemies early into his campaign and long before he was elected. The Koch Brothers worked with Bush and to a lesser extent Obama. Their globalist side appealed to many Democrats. If you hate the Koch Brothers, pat Trump on the back. He severely crippled their influence in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    You very well may be the last poster to take my posts even remotely seriously. It warms my heart in a sense, but you should know better by now. You realize I'm just a background character right?
    Indeed, but your first response in this thread betrayed said character.

a big loss for Democrats

Indeed, but your first response in this thread betrayed said character.
    I feel like the thoughts and prayers meme mashup implied he was being tongue in cheek.

-Smak