Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The 25th Amendment

Something is up with Trump. He's always been on the fringe but lately he's appeared more and more unhinged. If he could just keep his mouth shut he's almost guaranteed to win in 2020 but instead he's pushing the limits of outrageousness that has to be giving congressional Republicans sleepless nights.

If I were Nadler and the vampires in his blood thirsty committee I'd drop the impeachment angle and go with the 25th amendment, especially if Trump's behavior continues down this path.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/22/polit...icy/index.html

He could have spoken about historically low unemployment and the election promises he has kept to his loyal supporters on conservative judicial nominations, or sought to ease the summer's mood of fear and discord he has done much to foment.
    Or if he had nothing to say, he could have said nothing at all.

It makes me wonder if Mick Mulvaney will be the next one to jump ship.

Default Re: The 25th Amendment

CNN blasts Trump, swears his latest behavior not only makes him unfit for office but also undermines his chance for reelection.

Same old story. The sky is falling, the walls are closing in, it's the beginning of the end. CNN. Means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    CNN blasts Trump, swears his latest behavior not only makes him unfit for office but also undermines his chance for reelection.

Same old story. The sky is falling, the walls are closing in, it's the beginning of the end. CNN. Means nothing.

I hear what you're saying but it seems like Trump is helping them out this time. It's got me worried for 2020. Of course the Dems still have plenty of chances to shoot themselves in the foot between now and then.

He won't serve out his term. No way. No how. He's done. It's over.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Theres nothing he could do short of nuking Toronto to get his people to remove him from office with the 25th.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

You've gone soft ro0f.

smdh...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

this mfer quoted CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    this mfer quoted CNN.

I look at all the media sites. They all have their own biases. Just gotta hope the actual truth lies somewhere in between. But the video is there on all of them and they all show Trump as being more and more....how shall I say... insane?

Maybe I'm reading more into it than I should but to me it's more than just Trump being Trump. It's concerning because the last thing I want is some Dem pus[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]y apologist to take up residence in the White House.

trump just can't keep his damn mouth shut. like op said - hes his own worst enemy. if he would stay off twitter and away from the press, he'd have a red carpet laid out for 2020. but that's impossible because he just craves the attention.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    He won't serve out his term. No way. No how. He's done. It's over.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    But the video is there on all of them and they all show Trump as being more and more....how shall I say... insane?

it's what killed his daddy. certain forms are hereditary.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Something is up with Trump. He's always been on the fringe but lately he's appeared more and more unhinged. If he could just keep his mouth shut he's almost guaranteed to win in 2020 but instead he's pushing the limits of outrageousness that has to be giving congressional Republicans sleepless nights.

If I were Nadler and the vampires in his blood thirsty committee I'd drop the impeachment angle and go with the 25th amendment, especially if Trump's behavior continues down this path.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/22/polit...icy/index.html

It makes me wonder if Mick Mulvaney will be the next one to jump ship.
    He's more unhinged now because his one saving grace, the economy, is starting to appear vulnerable. He's scared to death of what may happen to him if he doesn't win another term and has to face the music once he's out of office. I can only imagine more craziness the next 14 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    He's more unhinged now because his one saving grace, the economy, is starting to appear vulnerable. He's scared to death of what may happen to him if he doesn't win another term and has to face the music once he's out of office. I can only imagine more craziness the next 14 months.
    wonder what he'll do if he loses the election. can't imagine he'll just peacefully wait out the end of his term. could be some unprecedented fuckery afoot. bigly pyrotechnics.

i've said it before, best strategy would be to resign november 4th and have pence pardon him for any federal crimes he's on the hook for. settle any state charges.

but either way, 2020 is gonna be LIT.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    wonder what he'll do if he loses the election. can't imagine he'll just peacefully wait out the end of his term. could be some unprecedented fuckery afoot. bigly pyrotechnics.

i've said it before, best strategy would be to resign november 4th and have pence pardon him for any federal crimes he's on the hook for. settle any state charges.

but either way, 2020 is gonna be LIT.
    He WON and still claims that there was a conspiracy. Best believe he won't give up the office quietly, willingly or gracefully

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    He WON and still claims that there was a conspiracy. Best believe he won't give up the office quietly, willingly or gracefully

Even you have to admit his legitimacy was attacked from the get go. Completely unprecedented. It would put anyone on the defensive.

That being said his level of paranoia and wackiness is beyond what even I thought he was capable of.