Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: He could be trolling but Damon Jones says he has earth shattering news for tomorrow.

If it is Kahwi that would be a true

Default Re: He could be trolling but Damon Jones says he has earth shattering news for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Bravo.. I just sent that to couple friends 😂
    would like if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Another superstar on the way for the King

Pathetic

Other superstars simply show up take a look at their teammates and still find ways to lead them.

Kawhi is better than LeBron. And after Kawhi winning a championship this season. If LeBron dares to recruit him, I will stop rooting for him.

[QUOTE=Kingwillball]If it is Kahwi that would be a true

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    would like if possible
    Would like Kyrie ??? I mean James Irving AD would be nasty trio that would seem to mesh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Another superstar on the way for the King

Not sure if the fact that they just blatantly acknowledge this is fking pathetic or honorable

#LeGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Would like Kyrie ??? I mean James Irving AD would be nasty trio that would seem to mesh well.
    nah, i meant id like your post if it was possible

but kyrie would be schweet too

Kyrie + LeBron + AD isn't better than the Cavs were at their peak in February / March / April 2015... granted, that was really ****ing good once they got Mozgov, however...

AD is way better than Love but in that role as 3rd banana, it wouldn't mean much. AD would probably be their best player and playing 3rd banana? I don't get it.

Kyrie + LeBron + AD + a shit bench = I'm skeptical, but I'd be happy to see them win... would be meltdown after meltdown.

The Lakers desperately need to get better defensively and with three point shooting. I'm not even sure adding a guy like Kyrie or Kawhi would be a smart move with the window that they're looking at with LeBron.

I refuse to believe Kyrie is re-joining LeBron. But then again... Kyrie's mood and feelings probably change on the daily, so who knows.

Kawhi or Durant would be the ONLY moving pieces that would form a "mega super team." I have a strong feeling that Jones is way over hyping whatever he thinks he knows.
    Last edited by Shogon; 06-16-2019 at 10:45 AM.

lol 3 days ago he said this

so that was probably backed/strenghtened/confirmed by some source of his.

meh.

kyrie is nice but there are smarter ways imo.
    Hmmm, might be something to it.. Didn't Damon Jones and kyrie play together with Cavs?

Another interesting thing I read..
    [QUOTE]If Davis waives his $4.7 million trade kicker, the Lakers will be able to add another star in free agency on a max contract. Whether it

Kyrie + LeBron + AD absolutely shits on the Cavs Big 3.

Love doesnt have that impact.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Hes not the undisputed #1 now, you delusional fvck.

He couldn't even make the playoffs hahahah
    Agreed. He's below Westbrook, Paul George, Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, Curry, Lilliard, Jokic, Harden, etc until proven otherwise.

Meh, he's advertising the show with the speculation we already have. Kyrie's been said to be teaming up with Kd all season. KD's hurt so what's plan B? Butler is out there already. Kawhi is the wild card, and the Lakers have enough for the full max as long as they sequence the Davis deal correctly.

On a side note isn't it wonderful to watch all these meltdowns over the 1st domino?

nah, i meant id like your post if it was possible

but kyrie would be schweet too
    Gotcha .. as an avengers fan that was a classic gif going with the whole Thanos as Lebron theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger
    Agreed. He's below Westbrook, Paul George, Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, Curry, Lilliard, Jokic, Harden, etc until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger
    Who is below those guys ??? Are u retards trying to really spin that? That